• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

I've posted this before but come on Columbus!

#80325 2 years, 11 months ago
In honor of my stepson gone awry I still am soooooooooooo stoked!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: I've posted this before but come on Columbus!

#80397 2 years, 11 months ago
Me too!!!!! You can post this every day as far as I'm concerned!

SO STOOOOOOOOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, ruby_claire, captaintony
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#80410 2 years, 11 months ago
It should be awesome!!! I can't wait for the whole Midwest run.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#80434 2 years, 11 months ago
it wont be long now!
see all of you there.
any good meeting places staked out anyone ?
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#80848 2 years, 10 months ago
the highway terror wrote:
it wont be long now!
see all of you there.
any good meeting places staked out anyone ?

i don't really know the Schottenstein area too well. I was wondering the same thing. We could meet up at a young lady's fraternity house if you want.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#80854 2 years, 10 months ago
I am staking as well. Stand by....
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#80859 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, no fair bumping this thread when I'm trying to get out the door to lunch!!

I say if no one local has a suggestion, we just look at a map of the venue parking lot and pick a spot before we head out. But there's no way I'm going to that show and not getting to meet Eco, Captain, Terror and Rivet at the very, very least!! And just to be corny, I really did get a sunshine button (several actually), so you can find me!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#80967 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

I say if no one local has a suggestion, we just look at a map of the venue parking lot and pick a spot before we head out. But there's no way I'm going to that show and not getting to meet Eco, Captain, Terror and Rivet at the very, very least!! And just to be corny, I really did get a sunshine button (several actually), so you can find me!

I'd say the easiest way for us to recognize you is just walk around with no shirt on. I know, I know, you might think that's perverted, but I'm not intending it that way. I just think it would be easier to find someone with there ta tas or knockers showing. Case closed.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#80972 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

I'd say the easiest way for us to recognize you is just walk around with no shirt on. I know, I know, you might think that's perverted, but I'm not intending it that way. I just think it would be easier to find someone with there ta tas or knockers showing. Case closed.

And in my hot hippie chick days it'd have been the hit of the lot, I'll have you know! I'd do it now, too, but I know darn well you wouldn't stick around to bail me out after I got arrested. Nope, you'd just go right on into the show, wouldn't you!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#81008 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
captaintony wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

And in my hot hippie chick days it'd have been the hit of the lot, I'll have you know! I'd do it now, too, but I know darn well you wouldn't stick around to bail me out after I got arrested. Nope, you'd just go right on into the show, wouldn't you!

well, didn't you say that your hubbie was going to? I'll leave the bail money up to him, unless of course, he wants to go to the show. I guess you'll just have to wait. Jail's do have heaters and such. You'll be all right.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds