• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Deepak
Fresh Boarder

suggestion re. framing Eugene poster

#79781 2 years, 5 months ago
Namaste and greetings. Any suggestion on how to frame the Eugene poster. I just had two delivered today --they are 11 x 23 which is an odd size. While I could have them framed it is cost prohibitive. Alas, I am nots sure which size frame to purchase. Any suggestions?
Grateful to you for your suggestions,

Deepak
volare
Senior Boarder

Re: suggestion re. framing Eugene poster

#80271 2 years, 5 months ago
choose a standard sized frame but then just have someone cut the matting to fit the poster. still cost you a little bit, but certain cheaper than a whole custom frame.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
paulr
Junior Boarder

#80316 2 years, 5 months ago
Deepak wrote:
Namaste and greetings. Any suggestion on how to frame the Eugene poster. I just had two delivered today --they are 11 x 23 which is an odd size. While I could have them framed it is cost prohibitive. Alas, I am nots sure which size frame to purchase. Any suggestions?
Grateful to you for your suggestions,

Deepak

I framed ours with record album frames. the frames are just slightly bigger in width and length and the posters fit nicely centered with just about 3/4" border.
thinman
Junior Boarder

#80350 2 years, 5 months ago
Is there a Michael's store near you? That's where I go for all my framing materials. The Eugene posters are an odd size. I got the three night poster "uncut". Spent about $55 on materials at Michael's and it looks great in my living room.
Deepak
Fresh Boarder

#80465 2 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! The double album thing will work. Apparently Michaels has them for 19.99 USD!

I am a grateful dude.
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds