Platinum Boarder

Re: WTF DH420 Where are you? U Okay?

#80261 2 years, 9 months ago
That's the best you got?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#80262 2 years, 9 months ago
Last I checked everyone here in this thread is an adult. If it shocks you that a young kid in a platyi suit might not have funds to tour you have failed tour school. He may be a jerk/schlepper, maybe not but when you were his age and people had party favors and wear this suit what wpould you have done? The elders here Failed. Disgraceful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#80263 2 years, 9 months ago
$ 165 bux really? You got off easy he wasn't a female!!!!! Truth..sux I know but seriously what did you expect? A multi gold Playpi? Rock on
Chester
More or less in line

#80264 2 years, 9 months ago
This is getting a little too personal. Before anybody says anything they'll regret, lets just back off, and relax.
Getting upset about this will not change what happened. Actualy, it's history. Lets move on.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#80267 2 years, 9 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
That's the best you got?

Actually, it is. Sorry, I'm tired. Long night at work.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , scar1et_f1re
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#80268 2 years, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
This is getting a little too personal. Before anybody says anything they'll regret, lets just back off, and relax.
Getting upset about this will not change what happened. Actualy, it's history. Lets move on.

It is personal and spiritual, sweet Chester.
but
OK , moving on:)

Love,
Paige
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, scar1et_f1re
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#80279 2 years, 9 months ago
Seriously though, I'm sorry to anyone on this board who I've offended. I realize my personality isn't for everyone, and I certainly pushed the envelope quite a bit. I'm not leaving the board with any bitterness or animosity towards anyone. I'm just getting out while the gettin's good. It was fun while it lasted, but as I stated in another thread I never last long on these boards. I seriously think I have undiagnosed ADD or something. I want to thank everyone for allowing me to be so open about myself. I tend to reveal a lot of things to people online that I wouldn't in real life. I think it's therapeutic for me. I especially want to say thank you to Chuck (deadontheriver NOT deadontherivet), Scott (WITS) and Jen (gr8fuljen) for being such good friends to me. And of course thank you to Peng (Deviant69) for being my favorite Chinese fucktoy. He love me long time. Goodbye all! Don't talk shit about me or I'll come back as some troll and drive you all crazy!

Peace and Love,
Steve
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#80283 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually I'll wait until tomorrow to delete my profile, since deleting my profile will delete the above post, which I would like people to be able to read.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#80285 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for all the replies everyone. Let's not let this get out of hand and please stay respectful toward each other.

I'll try to answer whatever questions have been raised.

I will not be going to any of the November shows but I hope to make the NYE run. Got tickets but still have to work out travel and lodging and I'm short on funds...been out of work (by choice) since June 2010.

I think it was skidoo who offered to reimburse me. That's very generous of you, but not the way to go IMO. That would be enabling DH. He needs to learn some responsibility, as Chester suggested. It's not about the money...it's about community, family, and how we treat each other. It was not a big bummer and I put it out of my mind as much as I could.

I'm old fashioned about using psychedelics. I don't take them to party, and I think set and setting are important. DH's behavior was affecting the setting and my mind set. Usually when I run into some kind of situation like this I let it go and chalk it up to experience. But we were on tour together, sharing a small space.

BigBabyViper, no police were involved.

PMoondancer, there was not a friendship there to begin with, I didn't know DH before the tour except for his posts here. As to why I didn't bring it up earlier: I was not planning to bring it up at all. I started to get tired of no response from DH and then I saw this thread, and it became very clear to me. It would have been easier for me to just drop it...but there is that situation...like if someone is a victim of a crime...and he or she declines to testify...and the perp gets away with it and finds another victim. So I decided to speak the truth. And regarding honesty, it's important to me. If someone is lying to me I feel like it is over...we might as well not be talking...what's the point? I have no tolerance for it, don't want to be around it, and consider it very disrespectful. It is really a matter of development and/or lack of development.

The most serious thing for me is feeling disillusioned about the whole "community/family " thing. Like I bought into some bullshit idea. I have not been spending much time here since the tour...part of it is this disillusionment and I have been very busy...I've been putting in long hours for almost three weeks recording some original music...I'm real excited about that and I'm experiencing way more creative energy than usual!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, scar1et_f1re
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds