• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

Re: WTF DH420 Where are you? U Okay?

#80054 2 years, 9 months ago
Well, many interesting sides to the whole ordeal. I never had a problem w/ DH he seemed like a nice dude. I hope you do recieve your money and all is worked out at NYE. Weather you like it or not DH was a huge part of this forum and you cant sense somethings missing. cheers Dan
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#80073 2 years, 9 months ago
guitargeorge wrote:
Ha Ha Hilarious.

I've got video of me with a small square of paper on my tongue.

Shit, you wouldn't want me on that bus. I snore too loud and my feet smell. I have been known to put square paper in my mouth, then eat some fungus and top it of with molly. Then I keep everyone awake all night all the while claiming I don't even have a buzz and convince everyone I am good to drive. Later on it will be determined that I am actually lying when I tear the curtains off the window trying to close them, then hit the mini mart and pay you for the beer instead of the clerk, then tell the clerk I payed him. Wake up later and repeat as needed. On the positive side I am well funded and generous.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#80080 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I failed to mention that I have aslo been known to have discussions with police horses while the officer is riding them.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#80104 2 years, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
guitargeorge wrote:
Ha Ha Hilarious.

I've got video of me with a small square of paper on my tongue.

Shit, you wouldn't want me on that bus. I snore too loud and my feet smell. I have been known to put square paper in my mouth, then eat some fungus and top it of with molly. Then I keep everyone awake all night all the while claiming I don't even have a buzz and convince everyone I am good to drive. Later on it will be determined that I am actually lying when I tear the curtains off the window trying to close them, then hit the mini mart and pay you for the beer instead of the clerk, then tell the clerk I payed him. Wake up later and repeat as needed. On the positive side I am well funded and generous.

if we told ya bout all that went down it would burn off both your ears
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by wlewis.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#80122 2 years, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
George, a friendship broken?

based on what I am hearing here, I will not be casting stones at anyone.

Why did you not volunteer this information earlier George?
during the tour, when I stated that their must be more to this story?

I have a feeling the DH was not the only one being dishonest, if in fact he was.

Ya'll are in general a fickle bunch, ready to hang someone who is not here to speak for themselves.
Maybe DH left because he realized he was hanging out with losers.
and Steve, I prefer DH's online persona far more than the digusting filth that constantly spews from your brain, any day.

That's kind of harsh lol. Seriously though, I have met George and hung with Burt a little bit and they are good people with nothing but good intentions. Definitely not losers. Seems pretty generous to let 420 tag along on the Golden Arrow as well.

thanks keith. yeah i'm not sure how to take those comments. if being a fan of the music and following the band around the country makes us losers then i don't know. if supporting the kid with food makes us a loser, i don't know. if hooking him up with beers, constantly burning grass with him, sharing our head stashes of various party favors makes us losers, i don't know. we tried so hard help him have a good time but it was always a one way street, and it's not like anyone was looking for any compensation, just some recognition. he even said to me when we were all spun out in eugene during the setbreak on the 3rd night "burt you're right i am a mooch". i replied "huh? i never said you were a mooch" (i had never said that. did i think so? at this point, only a little bit, had only known him briefly) and then he said "i know. but some of the things we were talking about earlier made me realize i am" he was completely aware of it the 3rd night of the tour. he was with us for 8 more shows, same exact behavior. everybody rolled with it, took it in stride. it really wasn't a big deal. nobody is an all star their first tour but nobody can be a bum either. there was never a please never a thank you. i have no personal hard feelings for him, but i still feel bad for george and his situation.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#80239 2 years, 9 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
and Steve, I prefer DH's online persona far more than the digusting filth that constantly spews from your brain, any day.

What happened to the ambassador of nice? It must be my Jesus pics. If you can't stand the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen. And that goes for you too Chuck.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doin_that_rag
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#80250 2 years, 9 months ago
ShakedownSteve wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:

What happened to the ambassador of nice? It must be my Jesus pics. If you can't stand the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen. And that goes for you too Chuck.

You need help Steve
I will pray for your salvation
FYI if you think you can bully me out of here, you've got another thing coming.

In the Name of My Salvation, Jesus Christ, I rebuke you Satan
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#80254 2 years, 9 months ago
I'm embarrased for everyone in this thread over 5. Hate me & I'll expound if asked... I'd rather not..take a hard look in the mirror..I'll shut up now...
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#80255 2 years, 9 months ago
I have no intention of bullying you Paige. In fact, you (and a few others I suppose) will be pleased to know I've decided to delete my profile. I've grown bored with this board. I miss my pre-board life where I had time to do things like read and masturbate every day. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else here. That was never really my intention. I just have a weird sense of humor.

PMoondancer wrote:

LMAO!!!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#80257 2 years, 9 months ago
ShakedownSteve wrote:
I have no intention of bullying you Paige. In fact, you (and a few others I suppose) will be pleased to know I've decided to delete my profile. I've grown bored with this board. I miss my pre-board life where I had time to do things like read and masturbate every day. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else here. That was never really my intention. I just have a weird sense of humor.

PMoondancer wrote:

LMAO!!!

Laughter of fools does not garner wisdom
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds