• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: WTF DH420 Where are you? U Okay?

#79653 2 years, 11 months ago
skidoo wrote:

Yes....Ward, don't be to hard on the Beaver.....errr Platypus. really enjoyed the shenanigans as well. not to patronize anyone but am willing to throw down the $165 to make it right, if indeed a right is to be made....seems like the thing to do, what say you? or at least buy a pint.....sf perhaps?

Very generous of you. That would be up to George. I do feel if DH is going to grow as a person, he needs to pay his own debts.
I'm hoping he can redeem himself in some way.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#79677 2 years, 11 months ago
George,
Sorry to hear....we were all sucked in by his charismatic persona. Karma can be a bitch but it can also be a blessing. If I could offer any advice...don't go the way of the Lawyer...I think it would be emotionally taxing and frustrating. Let the Universe have him. Gal 6:7" God will not be mocked, whatever a man sows that he will also reap." Jesus said ""Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure-- pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return." What he did will be coming back to him compounded and what you did by trusting and caring will return to you compounded. He truly lost out because he could have been a part of something very special.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by DancingBear.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#79678 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah no offense to you george i know its about principle and i get that but involving police sucks if i could get all the money people ripped me off for i could buy a brand new truck
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#79749 2 years, 11 months ago
well, he was just online here about four hours ago so he's lurking in the shadows.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by captaintony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#79756 2 years, 11 months ago
we all make mistakes... some worse than others, but we all live in glass houses. it's what we do about our mistakes that matters. if all of George's info is true then DH420 should step up to the plate and make it right. i sure don't want to speak for George, but most folks are willing to forgive if the offender makes amends, learns from the experience and becomes a better person because of it.
Chester
More or less in line

#79759 2 years, 11 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
we all make mistakes... some worse than others, but we all live in glass houses. it's what we do about our mistakes that matters. if all of George's info is true then DH420 should step up to the plate and make it right. i sure don't want to speak for George, but most folks are willing to forgive if the offender makes amends, learns from the experience and becomes a better person because of it.

That's pretty much what I was trying to say. He can't think this behavior is correct. If he makes this right,
and I think an apology to George would be nice too, I'll give him another chance. But, it's up to him now.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#79940 2 years, 11 months ago
Really sorry that this happened. Its happend to be me before too.. Ive learned, never loan out money unless you are willing to never get it back..that way if you dont get it back its no surprise and you were prepared.. if you do get it back, then thats a good thing
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#80000 2 years, 11 months ago
George, a friendship broken?

based on what I am hearing here, I will not be casting stones at anyone.

Why did you not volunteer this information earlier George?
during the tour, when I stated that their must be more to this story?

I have a feeling the DH was not the only one being dishonest, if in fact he was.

Ya'll are in general a fickle bunch, ready to hang someone who is not here to speak for themselves.

Maybe DH left because he realized he was hanging out with losers.

Maybe...

and Steve, I prefer DH's online persona far more than the digusting filth that constantly spews from your brain, any day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#80018 2 years, 11 months ago
as terrible as it is george is telling it the way it is...he had extras, platypus and my buddy justin asked for them, justins money order made it, platys did not (i think he said he sent cash in an envelope??) i don't know what really happened, i just heard both sides from platy and george...george was promised money on a couple of different occasions throughout the tour and never received it. i am not surprised one bit you still did not receive it man, and i'm sorry to hear that, the worst part is that it was a favor from your brother.

believe it or not i texted his mother last night after reading this thread. i asked how he was doing and if he was okay..she said he was working at his old job, doing fine. i asked if he'd be at NYE. she said she would, wasn't sure about him. she said it was really nice of me to see how he was doing, and that she'd pass on a message to him.

george i am really bummed to hear about the whole situation, really just put me down a notch. sorry you have to go through it
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#80034 2 years, 11 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
George, a friendship broken?

based on what I am hearing here, I will not be casting stones at anyone.

Why did you not volunteer this information earlier George?
during the tour, when I stated that their must be more to this story?

I have a feeling the DH was not the only one being dishonest, if in fact he was.

Ya'll are in general a fickle bunch, ready to hang someone who is not here to speak for themselves.
Maybe DH left because he realized he was hanging out with losers.
and Steve, I prefer DH's online persona far more than the digusting filth that constantly spews from your brain, any day.

That's kind of harsh lol. Seriously though, I have met George and hung with Burt a little bit and they are good people with nothing but good intentions. Definitely not losers. Seems pretty generous to let 420 tag along on the Golden Arrow as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds