• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: WTF DH420 Where are you? U Okay?

#79152 2 years, 9 months ago
i'm sure he'll pop up.

DH420: if you're out there call home and tell the family that all is well. us old folks worry you know.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#79373 2 years, 9 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Please update us, some are starting to worry.

F 3 has been hijacked by pervs,chomos, and racists.

That should intice him back.

I even made you a nice new barrel

Wow! Nice barrel. Im jealous. Can I lease it for a few days. He would look much better going over the falls in that barrel.
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#79471 2 years, 9 months ago
You know how someone's online persona is much different than they are in person?

Well i have been trying to contact him but he has not replied. He ripped me off for $165.00 and repeatedly lied to me (the whole tour). So much for kind deadheads. Heavy touring and the vulnerable altered states should be free of this bullshit.

Well that's the truth. Nothing like touring with someone to destroy your illusions about deadheads...that's a good thing...destroying illusions...and I am grateful.

I'm watching you Edward Stonerhands, Matt. I've contacted a lawyer...not because of the money but because of the principal. You just don't treat people that way, at least not in altered states of consciousness. You need to grow up and grow some balls. And unless someone deals with you, you will continue to lie and rip off deadheads who are only trying to help you.

Plenty of video which I'll be happy to use if called upon to testify.

Anyway, it is what it is. Karma is a bitch. No one gets away with anything.

I am an older head (next year 40th anniversary of first dead show at Berkeley Community Theater). I embraced the love and peace intentions of fellow psychonauts, only to realize that people are not there yet.

These are the facts and I'm sticking to it.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#79474 2 years, 9 months ago
guitargeorge wrote:
You know how someone's online persona is much different than they are in person?

Well i have been trying to contact him but he has not replied. He ripped me off for $165.00 and repeatedly lied to me (the whole tour). So much for kind deadheads. Heavy touring and the vulnerable altered states should be free of this bullshit.

Well that's the truth. Nothing like touring with someone to destroy your illusions about deadheads...that's a good thing...destroying illusions...and I am grateful.

I'm watching you Edward Stonerhands, Matt. I've contacted a lawyer...not because of the money but because of the principal. You just don't treat people that way, at least not in altered states of consciousness. You need to grow up and grow some balls. And unless someone deals with you, you will continue to lie and rip off deadheads who are only trying to help you.

I am an older head (next year 40th anniversary of first dead show at Berkeley Community Theater). I embraced the love and peace intentions of fellow psychonauts, only to realize that people are not there yet.

I have come up with a great movie-like ending for your video. It involves me, ecojadeds pretty barrel, 420, and Niagara Falls. I'll have Captaintony record it and send it to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guitargeorge, captaintony
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#79478 2 years, 9 months ago
Ha Ha Hilarious.

I've got video of me with a small square of paper on my tongue.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#79479 2 years, 9 months ago
guitargeorge wrote:

really thats what went down?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
guitargeorge
Junior Boarder
Look at it right!

#79482 2 years, 9 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
guitargeorge wrote:

really thats what went down?

Yes that went down, but it's not all that went down.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#79485 2 years, 9 months ago
had a feeling guy was sketchy was leary of sending money for the platyi suit i guess we'll never get our patches ,yeah sucks being ripped off. i learned a long timeago not all deadheads are honest,some are thieving junkies ,explains alot sorry for you george first the NY thing now this.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Chester
More or less in line

#79487 2 years, 9 months ago
I sensed there was more to the story, but wanted to hope for the best. That sucks.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

#79488 2 years, 9 months ago
From hero to zero.
Time to create page: 1.58 seconds