• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Wilkes Barre info

#78955 2 years, 8 months ago
EVENT ADVISORY

Furthur Parking and Traffic Information

Thank you for your recent ticket purchase for Furthur at Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza in Wilkes-Barre, PA. The show is this Saturday, November 5 at 7:00 p.m. Doors for the event will open at 5:30 p.m. The Mohegan Sun Arena parking lot will open at 3:00 p.m. All ticket holders are encouraged to arrive early and car pool if possible.

General parking for this event is $15 and is cash sales only when entering the lot. For those who purchased reserved parking, or have a VIP parking pass, please make sure to have the pass visible when entering the parking lot. Ticketholders with an ADA placard are also encouraged to arrive early as ADA parking spaces are not guaranteed. Please be advised that the Mohegan Sun Arena general parking lot may become full during this event and parking for all guests is not guaranteed.

During the time of 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m., it is probable that there will be much traffic congestion on Exit ramp 168 on Interstate 81, Highland Park Blvd., Mundy St., Coal St., and Wilkes-Bare Township Blvd. Please plan on arriving early to make sure you give yourself enough time to get inside the venue before the show start time.

Point and shoot cameras are permitted for the event. Please no flash, no video or audio recording devices, or cameras with a lens (fixed or detachable) over 3 inches in length.

We hope you enjoy the event, and if you have any questions, please call (570) 970-7600 or visit us online at www.mohegansunarenapa.com.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Wilkes Barre info

#80359 2 years, 8 months ago
be warned it will be cold tonight in the 30's but hot inside imcalling scarlet fire and a terrapin baby blue encore,bob can play OMSN in the first set thank you very much
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

#80371 2 years, 8 months ago
You may also be able to park in the Wal-Mart lot across the street to save the $15...and yes, its November in NEPA so dress warm!! Have a good time everyone!!!!
"Talking a lot about less and less;
And forgetting the love we bring."
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#80374 2 years, 8 months ago
im sitting in sec 209 row a if anyone wants to say hello.im not getting to lot till 530 -600 wife got school making MM's famous apple brownies hope to hang inlt for a bit after the show find Zack the spinach pie guy
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

#80428 2 years, 8 months ago
I will have to look for ya...if my back can hold out that long
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#80432 2 years, 8 months ago
Chris1126 wrote:
im in the same boat
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

#80438 2 years, 8 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
Chris1126 wrote:
im in the same boat

terrible time for it to start acting up...and I know I will prob do more harm than good to it tonight just cuz its impossible to stay still and not dance (for me anyway)
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#80446 2 years, 8 months ago
yeah mine is the chronic kind always awake always around ,ill bring some pain meds and boogie away ,tomorrow is when ill reallly be hurting ,bedfor most of morning for sure ,i was looking at the seating chart my section is blue a few others are like that too any idea what it means?other section same level arent
Chris1126
Junior Boarder

#80455 2 years, 8 months ago
I have no clue what that means...I know the 115-117 are like 'club seats' but the blue are the 4 in back up top and behind the stage...hmmmm :-/

I will also be hittin the pain meds too...should be interesting
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#80459 2 years, 8 months ago
yeah im in the top all theway back facing the stage head to the right ,not behind,anyways ill guess ill find out in a few.get pumped after listening to last nite
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds