• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Manchester Predictions

#79012 2 years, 9 months ago
I think it would be a good sign if they started with my favorite opener, Music Never Stopped, then throw in a Hell in a Bucket, Box of Rain and a China Cat somewhere along the way. I could use the comfort of a Ripple this week, too.

May the Stream Gods smile down upon us tonight!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#79014 2 years, 9 months ago
Whatever happens, will happen here

twitpic.com/7afzfi
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#79015 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes... my couch needs some tunes..... Music Never Stopped opener is my prediction. I actually would like to hear it in Wilkes Barre so I hope I'm wrong.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#79020 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I think it would be a good sign if they started with my favorite opener, Music Never Stopped, then throw in a Hell in a Bucket, Box of Rain and a China Cat somewhere along the way. I could use the comfort of a Ripple this week, too.

May the Stream Gods smile down upon us tonight!

Could go for Hell in a Bucket, Feel Like a Stranger has been played a lot lately can't rule that one out.
Monty__Capuletti
Junior Boarder

#79070 2 years, 9 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
otherone78 wrote:
Im thinking viola lee blues, sugaree, truckin, otherone, bird song, hes gone, no more do I, deal, and god willing, wharf rat. More of a wish list really:P
Peggy o
Mountain song
Unbroken chain
Terrapin
Seven hills of gold
Magnolia mountain
UJB
Colors of the rain....any of these would make my night. Sooo jazzed.

Def want a colors of the rain for sure and now I'm really into Welcome to the Dance! Hope to hear this one in MSG on AC

hope they save Deal for Atlantic City!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#79075 2 years, 9 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Yes... my couch needs some tunes..... Music Never Stopped opener is my prediction. I actually would like to hear it in Wilkes Barre so I hope I'm wrong.

That's right, I have to start thinking about what I don't want them to play, so that I hear what I want to hear at my shows. How nice to have to think that way again, it's been WAY too long!! As long as there's a Terrapin Suite in Columbus or Indy, all will be well. My soul needs to hear that in a big way!!
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#79095 2 years, 9 months ago
Soundcheck Photo

Judging from their stances, I'm confident in predicting a 30 minute What's Become of the Baby opener... either that or Iko.

twitpic.com/7aixqs
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#79510 2 years, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

That's right, I have to start thinking about what I don't want them to play, so that I hear what I want to hear at my shows. How nice to have to think that way again, it's been WAY too long!! As long as there's a Terrapin Suite in Columbus or Indy, all will be well. My soul needs to hear that in a big way!!

well if you don't get it you just gotta travel more next tour!

-I'm sorry I'm killing this board tonight, got nuttin to do at the hotel here with no erb to help put my ass to sleep!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#79517 2 years, 9 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

well if you don't get it you just gotta travel more next tour!

-I'm sorry I'm killing this board tonight, got nuttin to do at the hotel here with no erb to help put my ass to sleep!

if you don't know where ya going, any road will take you there!
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds