• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Manchester Predictions

#78905 2 years, 12 months ago
Well here we are again, its fall feels like winter and Furthur is back in the Northeast. Tonight's show is in Manchester what are your predictions for the show.

I feeling a rocking Golden Road to open this tour up!

Let me know what y'all think is gonna go down tonight.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Manchester Predictions

#78908 2 years, 12 months ago
I'm not going to the show tonight but I would really love to see an After Midnight on the setlist.

As far as predictions, I'll go with a China>Rider to end one of the sets tonight with a Box of Rain encore.

Can't wait to see what they have in store for us tonight AND the the whole tour! Let the couch touring begin!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#78911 2 years, 12 months ago
Cold Rain and Snow to open

though I'm still hoping for a Let the Good Times Roll bust out to start the tour up
The following user(s) said Thank You: otherone78, GreatestStoryEverTold, ecojaded
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#78924 2 years, 12 months ago
I can't believe its already the start of tour but i'll second what FurthurFlower67 said, they need to bring After Midnight back into the rotation i got it at my 1st show in NYC but they haven't played it since, come on furthur bring it back the long extended one not the shorter one since they've played it both long and jammed out and also they've played it kinda short and to the point
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#78931 2 years, 12 months ago
Im thinking viola lee blues, sugaree, truckin, otherone, bird song, hes gone, no more do I, deal, and god willing, wharf rat. More of a wish list really:P
Peggy o
Mountain song
Unbroken chain
Terrapin
Seven hills of gold
Magnolia mountain
UJB
Colors of the rain....any of these would make my night. Sooo jazzed.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#78938 2 years, 12 months ago
otherone78 wrote:
Im thinking viola lee blues, sugaree, truckin, otherone, bird song, hes gone, no more do I, deal, and god willing, wharf rat. More of a wish list really:P
Peggy o
Mountain song
Unbroken chain
Terrapin
Seven hills of gold
Magnolia mountain
UJB

Def want a colors of the rain for sure and now I'm really into Welcome to the Dance! Hope to hear this one in MSG on AC
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#78940 2 years, 12 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
otherone78 wrote:
Peggy o
Mountain song
Unbroken chain
Terrapin
Seven hills of gold
Magnolia mountain
UJB

Def want a colors of the rain for sure and now I'm really into Welcome to the Dance! Hope to hear this one in MSG on AC

hope they save Deal for Atlantic City!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#78944 2 years, 12 months ago
Dope will be smoked. There will be a setbreak. The magic bus will roll by. People will dance. Lots of beer will be consumed. There will be 8 songs in the first set. There will be an encore. Walking out of the venue one person will say its the best furthur show they ever saw. Another person will say it was the worst Furthur show they ever saw. Same as it ever was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#78946 2 years, 12 months ago
Today being 11/3 has some decent history behind it, 1965, first music recorded by the "emergency crew" layed down such tracks as early morning rain, rider, mindbender, only time is now, caution, cant come down. Any of those as a breakout would be epic. Or...The Bill Graham tribute show at the polo fields in 1991, so Hes gone or sugar mag for Bill would be extra sweet. Just wishful thinking I guess.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#78984 2 years, 12 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Dope will be smoked. There will be a setbreak. The magic bus will roll by. People will dance. Lots of beer will be consumed. There will be 8 songs in the first set. There will be an encore. Walking out of the venue one person will say its the best furthur show they ever saw. Another person will say it was the worst Furthur show they ever saw. Same as it ever was.

AHAHHA that cracked me up!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds