• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Just seen Lukas Nelson in Columbus

#78874 2 years, 8 months ago
Got home a little bit ago so a little tired, but this is the 3rd time I've seen him and I swear he gets better and better. 5th row for 15 bucks at the Lincoln Theater and I think the place held maybe 500 people at the most and it was half full. He did a killer Sympathy for the Devil. This is Willie's boy for those who don't know this guy and he's rocks. This ain't country, this is full tilt rock with a little blues on the side. i also love how he played one of his songs twice - earlier in the show and the same song later for an encore, had a little Dead feel to it I guess.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Just seen Lukas Nelson in Columbus

#78875 2 years, 8 months ago
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#78876 2 years, 8 months ago
I imagine Willie Nelson would be a cool person to have as a dad, but I'll bet he got sick of his kid's yanking on his braids when they were babies.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#78878 2 years, 8 months ago
yeah, but think of all the goodies dad had laying around the house. It'd be like a big giant marijuanaville.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#78884 2 years, 8 months ago
i was blown away by him i saw him open up for BB King twice about two years ago and he can really play, kinda like eric clapton meets country music (because of his voice, not guitar)
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by doin_that_rag.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds