• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

Hello

#78724 2 years, 9 months ago
Maybe we have nt been introduced prolly my fault i did nt properly introduce myself but i m i_be_sublime. I will be posting here and (this is if i m blessed enough)on tour for another 20 yrs!Been a long strange trip this far,but let the good times continue.And the four winds blow you SAFELY home!Just wanted to say hey now.Hey now.Up for meeting up with any1 on tour and share this music i love and pretty much lived my life by for 24 yrs.I ll check my baggage at the door and treat every new friendship the way i have most others say fuck it and let it proceed by it s own design.Willkes barre,syracuse,buffalo holler if ya can hear me.Any1 else decide to skip the jersey show and see 1 of the seven wonders of the world holler any 1 wants to just holler is ok by me.My motto is do want ya want just dont hurt any1!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Hello

#78730 2 years, 9 months ago
hey sorry if misread into another post ,i was just joking around,if ya make it to WB stop by
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

#78737 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you copying me:cheer:

Syracuse and Buffalo for me. Empire Brewing Co. sounds like the place to be pre-cuse. Stop in and say hi. Any Buffalo pre-show meet ups in the works?
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#78742 2 years, 9 months ago
Is why i introduced myself,dont wanna be replying to posts and not have any1 know where im coming from.Its ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC for me.Throw in some kindness, some laughter, and some love.and i m all about it.Thank you gentlemanjackjones for reporting for duty.Reminded me to introduce myself.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#78744 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice to meet you I_Be_Sublime. Love the way you roll, hang the baggage at the door. Good lesson for us all.

Nothing but fun and fluck the world this (and every) tour. I hope we do get another 20 years of entertainment from the boyz.

Oh, and thankfully you suck at picking football games. That is the only thing that would make me dislike you, if you are better than me in our football pool. That's why I will no longer speak with Sunshine Sue or this Hippy Chick from Ratdog. They are ringers, so I hate them with a passion (kidding BIG TIME).

Catch you in WB.......Happy trails.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#78746 2 years, 9 months ago
Be at the falls sat and saw something bout a buffalo thing but cant member where at this time lol
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#78754 2 years, 9 months ago
Ty scarlet Its the only way TO roll i only travel to get the music delivered to my ears WITHOUT lifes bs buzzing in my ear.I can some how transform the lot and the show into a family renunion even if we aint family.See ya up in wb look forward to it i love me some1 that can talk some shit wether it be football or whatever.For the record folks i joined the league late lol
stricken
Gold Boarder

#78770 2 years, 9 months ago
Wouldnt have mattered if you had a two week head start still would be in last.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

#78778 2 years, 9 months ago
i_be_sublime wrote:
Is why i introduced myself,dont wanna be replying to posts and not have any1 know where im coming from.Its ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC for me.Throw in some kindness, some laughter, and some love.and i m all about it.Thank you gentlemanjackjones for reporting for duty.Reminded me to introduce myself.

I was just playin....seriously stop by the empire brewing company for a beer when in Syracuse.
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#78781 2 years, 9 months ago
Thats why your so far ahead huh?
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds