• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY AT TARGET

#78707 2 years, 9 months ago
Not that my 2 cents matter or will you interpret my message more then enough to try and get in a pissing match and poke holes in my logic or try and out wit one another but..................

Target Corp, is one of the few "good guys" out there and just because you have had a bad experience that was unable to be resolved doesn’t mean that everyone should not shop there.

Shop at Target if you like or don't if you don't.

......but FUCK WAL-MART

MSG83>Stricken=Play nice.>>>>>Sorry wrong Thread
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by ecojaded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das, i_be_sublime
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#78716 2 years, 9 months ago
Ive been reading about alot of complaints online. Many were the same as mine, many were worse, and quite a few from employees...apparently Target.com does not talk to Target stores...but I know now never to shop there again and I tend to let people know about bad business practices.. it seems its my only recourse.. that is all
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#78725 2 years, 9 months ago
I work for the home depot, the second largest retailer behind Walmart. I always hear at various gatherings peoples horror stories about unresolved issues and bad customer service at there local home depot. Each big box is manged by different managers and they are all not the same quality. NO issue like you described would go unresolved in my store but might in another. Don't judge the corporation for a few bad managers at your location. My suggestion to you would be to google target corporate customer service toll free number. Ask for compensation and your situation to be resolved.
Sometimes deadheads get a bad rap due to a few bad apples. Maybe others target locations are better. Good luck with your order.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourwnds, Muddy Das, scar1et_f1re, 23atwell
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#78727 2 years, 9 months ago
Man o man i bet that felt good
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#78748 2 years, 9 months ago
Ive spoken to two senior supervisors at the corporate office.. they say the same thing.. sorry bout your luck pal.. nothing we can do...they simply refuse to cancel my order or tell me what the problem is.. only that it is stuck and they will only send an email to the warehouse which again, they say they dont know what warehouse.. but they will send an email.. I ask why they can't just cancel.. because they just can't.. I ask to speak to an IT officer.. nope.. nada..I ask to escalate to their supervisors.. nope, won't do it... anyway..I will just make people aware..
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#78848 2 years, 9 months ago
that's unfortunate, was hoping for a better outcome. good luck!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#78857 2 years, 9 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
Ive spoken to two senior supervisors at the corporate office.. they say the same thing.. sorry bout your luck pal.. nothing we can do...they simply refuse to cancel my order or tell me what the problem is.. only that it is stuck and they will only send an email to the warehouse which again, they say they dont know what warehouse.. but they will send an email.. I ask why they can't just cancel.. because they just can't.. I ask to speak to an IT officer.. nope.. nada..I ask to escalate to their supervisors.. nope, won't do it... anyway..I will just make people aware..
did you use a credit card? if so call them explain the situatio nadsay you want to dispute the charges it may take awhile but you wont have to pay or you will be refunded
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#78941 2 years, 9 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
Ive been reading about alot of complaints online. Many were the same as mine, many were worse, and quite a few from employees...apparently Target.com does not talk to Target stores...but I know now never to shop there again and I tend to let people know about bad business practices.. it seems its my only recourse.. that is all

The funny thing is if u look up any major business online you are likely to find complaints. People tend to complain and post when something bad has happened, but ignore good experiences. This is natural, because u expect a good experience.

I don't love Target, but do shop there regularly, because they have great prices and are a lot more stylish, and less destructive than Walmart .
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
dirty_wook
Junior Boarder

#78989 2 years, 9 months ago
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#78993 2 years, 9 months ago
www.startribune.com/politics/100051999.html

They were donating to the GOP gov, because he backs the chamber of commerce. If they would have donated to Dayton....there would have been a major out cry. (due to his family owning target)

Emmer made the "anti gay" ad not target. They just donated to his campaign.

Read the link and learn.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds