• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY AT TARGET

#78636 2 years, 8 months ago
worst customer service ever... they can't fill their orders and refuse to cancel your orders that they can't fill...I have been waiting almost a month.. they won't cancel my order or do anything to find out what the problem is... I get told my order is stuck in the system and thats all they can do...really??? for a month? no one is smart enough to be able to cancel the damned thing??? NEVER AGAIN....will I spend a penny there... I hope you don't either...that is all
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY AT TARGET

#78638 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry jen but target is the best. Pluse it's only a mike from the house. Everything is cheaper there and the kids clothes and stuff is great to get there when there young. I love target
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#78640 2 years, 8 months ago
I like Target too. Walmart on the other hand, I hate with a passion.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#78662 2 years, 8 months ago
any other orders/demands or views we should accept and follow?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
volare
Senior Boarder

#78668 2 years, 8 months ago
Woolworth's....why did you have to close??? Why?
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: otherone78
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#78677 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:

You dont have to do anything you dont want too.. hopefully you don't get treated the way I and apparently many others have been treated by that company...
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#78681 2 years, 8 months ago
Well, I was just harassed by an employee at Hannafords. He actually told me he would hit me if he wasnt working! He was stocking the produce area when he yelled I had run over his foot with my cart..
I didnt feel anything happen, but I apologized to him being unsure. He then yelled at me and my fiance that he would hit me if he wasnt working!! He was about 65 years old or something. I went to the manager but im not sure he took it seriously. Strange happenings!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#78683 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the heads up. I like them 'cause their prices are good and they have a large supply of products, plus they give back a lot of charity to the community. Now I know not to order anything they don't have in stock. Sry to hear they are being so un-helpful. Sometimes hard to find someone who gives a hoot in a large corporation.

My experiences have always been positive, but I only buy what is in stock.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#78686 2 years, 8 months ago
never had a problem with them i would suggestyou go on facebookand post about them they have people watching those sites,have you emailed or handwrittena letter to the company? that almost always works,im a pro at getting service/complaining i would try these steps boycottwont mean shitto them no offense
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#78705 2 years, 8 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
wlewis wrote:

You dont have to do anything you dont want too.. hopefully you don't get treated the way I and apparently many others have been treated by that company...

i was just misguided by the thread title and your post. that sucks though. nothing worse than when a business you use regularly shits out on you, and then doesn't know how to make it right. i've only been to target 3-5 times in my life, and i think i only purchased something once. some people love the place. seems a lot like walmart to me, another place i rarely give business.

was your situation a personal order or business? it seems like there would be another target within vicinity to help out, or maybe a warehouse. i would call their corporate offices, skip facebook and local bullshit. hopefully your dilemma is resolved.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds