• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

Re: Board a little slow?

#78925 2 years, 11 months ago
I don't have the internet to do the couch tour but I'd still like to hear about the shows!! Let the adventure stories begin! Island head...you want to go to 9th and passyunk for a Geno's cheese steak. that is a must. If you want the best pizza, go to lorenzos on south and 3rd. South street is kinda like the party street with weird little stores and stuff. I know i havent been helping the problem with my lack of posts but hopefully I can start posting more frequently again.

I dont know why my pic didnt work before...

Attachment C:\fakepath\SAM_0092.JPG not found

ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#78927 2 years, 11 months ago
I don't know why it didn't work again. Hey, at least it's a post!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#78929 2 years, 11 months ago
I don't have the internet to do the couch tour but I'd still like to hear about the shows!! Let the adventure stories begin! Island head...you want to go to 9th and passyunk for a Geno's cheese steak. that is a must. If you want the best pizza, go to lorenzos on south and 3rd. South street is kinda like the party street with weird little stores and stuff. I know i havent been helping the problem with my lack of posts but hopefully I can start posting more frequently again.

I dont know why my pic didnt work before...

Attachment C:\fakepath\SAM_0092.JPG not found

njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#78933 2 years, 11 months ago
im so sick of this damn internet...cant wait to get "home" sorry i didnt see that you were just laid over in philly...im unsure if you could make it down to 9th and passyunk and back for your flight...i wouldnt consider the airport steak authentic but it may be the closest you get..so after 9 months of restricted internet with no video or music and sometimes 20 minutes just to load the forum...i have just about a month to go until im "home" and im done trying to load that f'in pic. ill wait.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds