• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Whats proper etiquette for this?

#78768 2 years, 12 months ago
never been to any of those places soooooooooooooo ya got the wrong guy let it go all ready
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#78775 2 years, 12 months ago
to the guy who started the thread,
you are not being grumpy, your just being paranoid, i too am often paranoid.
just tell your friends, you need the money for the tickets to pay the bill on the credit card you bought the tickets with, if one or two of your friends dont have the cash right then, you all should kick down to pay for their ticket until they can pay you ALL back, you should not be responcible for anyone but your own(and anyone you said youd pay for like grrlfriend or whatever), dont think they will get pissed, just xplain yur not loaded, and you a kinda in a tight spot. alot of times i worry myself to death about something that isnt that big of a deal, im sure your friends will see your point and kick down the money for the tickets. sucks gettin older huh...
volare
Senior Boarder

#78779 2 years, 12 months ago
just tell your friends, you need the money for the tickets to pay the bill on the credit card you bought the tickets with

arrrrgh! don't lie! they are honorable people (I presume), they can live up to their obligations without being tricked into it.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#78870 2 years, 12 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
please WITS you and steve go back and forth endlessly,im done with nonsense anyway

Don't drag my name into your drama. What WITS and I do here is pure entertainment. At least for us it is.

Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
LOL no offense intended. But ..but would you enter into PM's with Sahkedown Steve???

Interesting that you don't want to PM me, but you have no problem calling me at 2 AM for phone sex. I'm getting a new number btw. It's unlisted.

83msg1sttyme wrote:
far as i know i never met the guy in person so i dont know what the hell hes talking about.

I met WITS in person once. I took this pic of him.

drag_queen.jpg
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds