• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2135
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Tickets and trip tic in hand!!!!!!

#78309 2 years, 11 months ago
Manchester, NH

Portland, ME

Amherst, MA

New York, NY

Syracuse, NY

Buffalo, NY

Albany, NY
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
ForSure25
Fresh Boarder
Posts:15

Re: Tickets and trip tic in hand!!!!!!

#78314 2 years, 11 months ago
nice! would love to do all those, can only do Cuse, Buffalo and Albany here.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder
Posts:777

Re: Tickets and trip tic in hand!!!!!!

#78328 2 years, 11 months ago
newyawker wrote:
Manchester, NH

Portland, ME

Amherst, MA

New York, NY

Syracuse, NY

Buffalo, NY

Albany, NY


I'll be at MSG and AC, where are you sitting inAC. I'll be in the last row of the center section, can't waitt!
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2135
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Re: Tickets and trip tic in hand!!!!!!

#78330 2 years, 11 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
newyawker wrote:
Manchester, NH

Portland, ME

Amherst, MA

New York, NY

Syracuse, NY

Buffalo, NY

Albany, NY


I'll be at MSG and AC, where are you sitting inAC. I'll be in the last row of the center section, can't waitt!


Not going to AC... So I will be sitting in my house!!!!
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: Tickets and trip tic in hand!!!!!!

#78345 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm doing all those and then Wilkes-Barre/Atlantic City to --- can't wait!
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2135
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Re: Tickets and trip tic in hand!!!!!!

#78375 2 years, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I'm doing all those and then Wilkes-Barre/Atlantic City to --- can't wait!


Igave myself some travel days!!!! Enjoy MM
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds