• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Hotels in or near Syracuse

#78261 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey Everybuddy
10 Days until my next Furthur Show. I haven't booked a room in Syracuse yet, and I was wondering if anyone had good suggestions.
Looking for : Cheap, clean, close to the venue. I would be willing to sacrifice 1 of those 3 criteria. Any suggestions?
Still planning on hitting Dinosaur BBQ before the show. Anyone into meeting up there?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
ForSure25
Fresh Boarder

Re: Hotels in or near Syracuse

#78264 2 years, 10 months ago
most everything is booked as not only is there the show, but there is a SU football game at the dome. Try outlying areas, state fair, liverpool (sp), Carrier Circle.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#78318 2 years, 10 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
Hey Everybuddy
10 Days until my next Furthur Show. I haven't booked a room in Syracuse yet, and I was wondering if anyone had good suggestions.
Looking for : Cheap, clean, close to the venue. I would be willing to sacrifice 1 of those 3 criteria. Any suggestions?
Still planning on hitting Dinosaur BBQ before the show. Anyone into meeting up there?

I also put off booking a room. I just booked a room at red roof, it's cheap ($67 + tax with AAA) and you can cancel up to 6PM checkin day according to the website. I was going to look later for something closer...better but at least I have somewhere a the moment.

What is dinosaur BBQ? I think I will be beat from MSG, so I was thinking of catching some zzz's before the show. (yeah right, sleep b4 a show, probably never happen, lol).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
StSteven
Junior Boarder

#78499 2 years, 10 months ago
yeah, carrier circle should have some rooms available search near zipcode 13057...there really isnt many hotels in downtown syracuse...not quite a booming metropolis. If anyone remembers Utica from last year, Syracuse is one step better.

Anyhow, its basically 5 mins on the highway to carrier circle hotels...so the white knuckle flight after show isnt that long, but you are 5 miles from downtown quickly and very painlessly.

Dino BBQ btw, has some kickass food, been going there for years. also if anyone has spare time during the day "pastabilities" and "pastas daily bread" in armory square (downtown) has awesome breads and dipping sauce for after show enjoyment...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
-All I know is I feel like I have been asleep my entire life until I discovered this community...Now that I am awake and felt the things I have felt, I never want it to stop.
-My Quote-
GENTLEJACKJONES
Junior Boarder
Hmmmmmmmmmm

#78503 2 years, 10 months ago
So have we settled on the Dino BBq as a meet up spot? I wanna meet some of you rathskallions!
i_be_sublime
Expert Boarder
R.I.P.JERRY

#78590 2 years, 10 months ago
Im up for being down with a bbq sandwich i ll check with my friends and see whats up gentlemanjackjones
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds