• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite16
Junior Boarder

Re: Are all Deadheads "good people?"

#78277 2 years, 11 months ago
I have learned sadly that MOST alleged heads are in fact no longer good people. that can speak for most in our comtry as well. Most heads can not even grip what the message or carrying it is and was. the perfect definition is in the new report of the 2010 REX Found. report.
It is a way you live in every day.
Not tye dye, getting loaded or even touring. It is alturism.
Many good dones are not represented on message baords at all. Especially the old, established boards of awful people.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#78289 2 years, 11 months ago
Deadheads are people first, flawed like the rest of society. Just because we deadheads "get it" musically, we have not risen above temptation and are good and bad. Deadheads can put aside our differences and enjoy a deadshow sharing what we each have to share. But life is not a dead concert unfortunately. We all will not be able to tour through life together. I'd rather hang with a deadhead at any show then most others from the rest of society. In order to really get it we are more often going to do what is universally good for all.
formerly FLJen
Junior Boarder

#78290 2 years, 11 months ago
No, NO, NO! NOT all of them are good people.
It's a microcosm of society in general; mostly good but a few really bad ones.
Never give away your trust or friendship to someone just because they are a deadhead.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#78296 2 years, 11 months ago
Anne Coulter
The following user(s) said Thank You: otherone78, ecojaded
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#78307 2 years, 11 months ago
95% of the time I go to a show I meet really cool people and I connect. I know a lot of it is cause we have this one thing in common that is strong but it's also cause we respect each other. If your a good person and you bring good vibes then usually your going to get the same thing back. I always do. Naturally if there's someone that is not kind or just not being cool then I really don't notice cause I just throw my peace sign up and say have a good show and meet someone else. But usually I have a great time with the people I meet (neighbors) at a show. And in line being showociable is always good. I love these people and I think us deadheads are different from other people and we belong on our own ship, if the world was sailing on ships. Maybe it's CA.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#78317 2 years, 11 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
Yes Steve every deadhead is a genuinely nice person that would give you the shirt off their back. Also, that shirt that they give you will always be a tie dye

It probably also smells a tad!!!

I have met some jerks in my years of touring. Not many, but they are out there.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by newyawker.
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#78324 2 years, 11 months ago
if you think junkies and hustlers are good people than deadheadsss........RRRRRRRR GREATTTTTTTTT
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds