• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

Re: The core 4.....

#78119 2 years, 9 months ago
instead of the core 4 i would like to see something like what they had with the Furthur Festivals in the 90's after Jerry passed, i think it'd be cool to see 7 walkers, mickey hart band, ratdog, and phil and friends (with JK ) like a one day festival type thing with maybe a set with the core 4 at the end
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#78121 2 years, 9 months ago
It would be awesome if they did a furthur fest next summer
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#78123 2 years, 9 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
instead of the core 4 i would like to see something like what they had with the Furthur Festivals in the 90's after Jerry passed, i think it'd be cool to see 7 walkers, mickey hart band, ratdog, and phil and friends (with JK ) like a one day festival type thing with maybe a set with the core 4 at the end

I was thinking just that during the show last night. You could throw Warren's band(s) into the mix as well. That would be wonderful!
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#78126 2 years, 9 months ago
yes even if it wasn't a traveling circus if they had a weekend festival with those bands, warren haynes band/gov't mule, YMSB and RRE, and Keller for late night....i would be in heaven and would travel to antarctica to see that
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#78145 2 years, 9 months ago
they will get back together for the same reason they always have, its what they do.
russo, JK, the back up singers, all hired guns, and will fall by the wayside when the time is right.
you all stick up for furthur like they are old skewl or sumptin, gee some of yall have never seen ratdog and plq much less jerrry, so i take your opinions for what they are, newbies. or people who stoped seeing shows after jerrry died, then for some reason think this is first time phil and bob have played together. jesus, i officially only get on here to piss you all off now.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#78146 2 years, 9 months ago
to be honest i find acustic shows boring id pass at together no matter what the line up
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#78150 2 years, 9 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
to be honest i find acustic shows boring id pass at together no matter what the line up

I love hearing bands acoustic, it shows a different side to the music obviously. Now if you add a trombone, cymbals and a monkey with an accordian I'm in the front row!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#78152 2 years, 9 months ago
captaintony wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

I love hearing bands acoustic, it shows a different side to the music obviously. Now if you add a trombone, cymbals and a monkey with an accordian I'm in the front row!
who doesnt like momkeys? id be there for that
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#78153 2 years, 9 months ago
monkeys are so cute. I think it would be bring the cuteness factor to the band that is kinda lacking right now. Also, we could throw peanuts at the monkey.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#78157 2 years, 9 months ago
No Donna please!! Lovely lady but her voice reminds me of me when I'm drunk, singing off key an outta time:(
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds