• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

OMG, Tour Starts THIS WEEK!!!

#78017 2 years, 9 months ago
I just realized that tour starts Thursday! THIS THURSDAY!! In like, just 4 days!!!! Wow. I can't believe all of a sudden it's THIS WEEK!!!

Sorry, but I had to share that incredibly happy realization with all of you!! See you on the couch on Thursday and in Columbus not too very long after that!!
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Re: OMG, Tour Starts THIS WEEK!!!

#78018 2 years, 9 months ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#78020 2 years, 9 months ago
crazy ain't it? not even a month between the tours. luckily i am able to hit this saturday in wilkes-barre, previously writing it off.

--it's gonna be a long long crazy crazy tour, crazy tour--

who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#78024 2 years, 9 months ago
Wilkes Barre or bust! Although as someone else sent me in a pm I kinda feel like I'm going to a scrimmage. Sandwhiched between 3 Red Rocks shows and the pending 3 NYE we are hittin its kinda not bringing the usual pre show anticipation....but goes to show you don't ever know... one of the best Ratdog shows I ever saw was in Wilkes Barre 4/13/05 so who knows.......Furthur>
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#78027 2 years, 9 months ago
hopefully the weatherman is right and e get the 50 degrees and dry for sat im not getting there till 5-530 at the earliest
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#78031 2 years, 9 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
hopefully the weatherman is right and e get the 50 degrees and dry for sat im not getting there till 5-530 at the earliest

you are going to WB? i will hit you up, still have your number.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#78032 2 years, 9 months ago
Wowie the wait has been killing me, A whole three weeks since the last show, I almost had time get some nutrition and rest, What are they trying to make me live longer of something? Somebody got to buy the tickets (~)]
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: alilfurther, Strider1
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#78035 2 years, 9 months ago
48 hours from now I will be on my first of 3 flights heading to Manchester. I'm really glad we chose to leave a day early, hopefully there won't be any flight delays but at least we left room for error, we are do to arrive to Manchester @ 10:30 Wednesday night. Fingers crossed
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds