• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

come on Columbus show! I'm sooooooo stoked!!!

#77819 2 years, 5 months ago
I miss dh420, he's my adopted semi retarded Amish son, it's not the same when I say I'm so stoked. I hope he's all right. But anyway, we're seeing Lukas Nelson next week in C-bus and then the following week is Furthur, not sure whether I'll stay another night but Railroad Earth is playing down the road from there on Thursday night. Would really like to see them.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: come on Columbus show! I'm sooooooo stoked!!!

#77826 2 years, 5 months ago
I miss him, too! But I think he'd be pleased that before tour we're still making it clear that we're

SOOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if no one does it as well as the platypus does!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#77830 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I miss him, too! But I think he'd be pleased that before tour we're still making it clear that we're

they'll be me and a buddy there - he already lives in C-bus- you'll like him, he's easy going, I've known him since high school, I'll buy you one of those $10 beers if I see ya and I plan on making it over your way if that's cool. You plan on partying a little after the show too?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#77832 2 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

they'll be me and a buddy there - he already lives in C-bus- you'll like him, he's easy going, I've known him since high school, I'll buy you one of those $10 beers if I see ya and I plan on making it over your way if that's cool. You plan on partying a little after the show too?

Absolutely, that sounds great, I'm looking forward to meeting you! We're now right smack in the middle of section F2, row R, seats 9-10. Save the beer for partying after the show. We're going to be staying at the Red Roof, do you know where you'll be yet? I am SO looking forward to this show!!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#77843 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
captaintony wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Absolutely, that sounds great, I'm looking forward to meeting you! We're now right smack in the middle of section F2, row R, seats 9-10. Save the beer for partying after the show. We're going to be staying at the Red Roof, do you know where you'll be yet? I am SO looking forward to this show!!

I'm staying with a friend while i'm up there, i think he said it's a half hour away. He's my driver when I'm in town. We're F3 row T (seats I don't know right off the bat, maybe 3 and 4) He said he was taking the next day off so hopefully he stays true to his word. I'm already off for a week so I'm okay with anything, but not too sure on what his situation is like yet.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by captaintony.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#77845 2 years, 5 months ago
oh I forgot if you hadn't already read em, I left you a message in the pic thread started by Steve. Not the one with the condom comment, the one before that.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#77847 2 years, 5 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Sue, I expect a great big hug, cause you're gonna get one from me, and don't be alarmed if we start rolling around on the venue floor, cause my hugs are alot different than mosts. Just joking, but if you turn around and there's a guy getting ready to dive on you just move to your left or right, cause chances are I won't be able to stop from crashing into the seats in front of ya.

You're on, Captain, I'm a hugger from way back! I'll tell hubby not to deck the guy that jumps me at the break!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#77877 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Sue, I expect a great big hug, cause you're gonna get one from me, and don't be alarmed if we start rolling around on the venue floor, cause my hugs are alot different than mosts. Just joking, but if you turn around and there's a guy getting ready to dive on you just move to your left or right, cause chances are I won't be able to stop from crashing into the seats in front of ya.

You're on, Captain, I'm a hugger from way back! I'll tell hubby not to deck the guy that jumps me at the break!

well, i'd most certainly appreciate that. i personally don't like being hurt.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds