• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

what i saw leaving Home Depot today

#77719 2 years, 5 months ago
a man wearing a hat that looks just like the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland. I was walking out and he walked right infront of me at the exit, also exiting. I said in a not so loud shout, hey "Mad Hatter"....he knew i was talking to him cause of the obvious hat only he was wearing in that general area or in the radius of probably 500 miles or more!...He turned back still walking and i could see half of his face grinning then he saw me smilin right at him and his smile grew and turned all the way facing me and he slowed down some. I said "Nice Hat , you dont see a hat like that too often. Where did you get it". He said , "San Diego". Now we are in nj and california is a long trip away. So the hat is from a distant place. I moved the conversation on by saying oh, "what do you do for work". I am looking for a better paying gig than my current hourly general labor gig for only 8 bucks an hour(lunch included)!, ....he said"I work on Xray machines...but these wooden dauells are for a train. I work on small trains." "i said oh like the ones Niel Young built for his kid .".......right when i said the name "Niel"....he knew i knew what he was talkin about. And i knew that he knew that i knew....Just thinking about Niel and the redwood area where he lives from being in the town chillin at the prankksterzz cafe...it made me really happy. I felt like i was in the trees and could feel the clean air. i like trains and just really love nielyoung. preachin on the burnin shores...california. ive been to hollywood, ive been to redwood
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: what i saw leaving Home Depot today

#77741 2 years, 5 months ago
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds