• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

Hotel Yay or Nay?

#77657 2 years, 5 months ago
The Lofts in Columbus for a one night stay AFTER the columbus show or should we just book an extra night at the millennium in cinci? We will be in the area for a few days going the to museums and the symphony and the Dickens Christmas thing in Cambridge.
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Hotel Yay or Nay?

#77660 2 years, 5 months ago
That could seem like a long drive back to Cincinnati after the show, I'm thinking.
We're staying at the potentially seedy campus Red Roof, so we can just walk to and from the venue there.

Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by SunshineSue.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#77661 2 years, 5 months ago
This hotel has mixed reviews so I am looking for someone who knows whats up.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#77662 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
That could seem like a long drive back to Cincinnati after the show, I'm thinking.

well our schedule looks like this so far- 15/16 Westin> 17 the lofts?> 18/19 Cinci
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#77807 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
We're staying at the potentially seedy campus Red Roof, so we can just walk to and from the venue there.

Red Roofs are not seedy!! They're like Holiday Inns but only with roofs that are red hence the title I think begat Red Roof. If their roofs were blue then Red Roof wouldn't be the right name. Those guys are freaking geniuses.
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds