• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: Office Gags

#77332 3 years ago
wlewis wrote:
my motto was always

"if you play with fire, you're gonna get burned"

No problem, I hear unemployment is 100 weeks. That's about 180 shows in your future if you learn to sell grill cheese sandwiches in the lots.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#77350 3 years ago
This was not an antique collection and I took good care when moving them.
My boss isn't like that... he can take a joke and he wouldn't fire me..
Its all in good fun.. he eventually came back after I left.. I got a call.. I answered and he said, "you have 3 seconds to tell me where they are or I lock all of your accounts".. LOL.. I think one of my cohorts threw me under the bus or is a double agent...
but it was still fun..
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

#77361 3 years ago
Put saran wrap on the toilet under the seat.
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#77385 3 years ago
I found a coworkers account still open, so I replaced several windows sounds with a cow mooing. fits him perfectly cause we're always making fun of his redneck ways. Everytime he'd click on something, he'd go ohh that's fucking funny. He is computer illiterate so i think it's still on there and it's been a month.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#77458 3 years ago
captaintony wrote:
I found a coworkers account still open, so I replaced several windows sounds with a cow mooing. fits him perfectly cause we're always making fun of his redneck ways. Everytime he'd click on something, he'd go ohh that's fucking funny. He is computer illiterate so i think it's still on there and it's been a month.

What would be really funny would be fart sounds. Just sayin'.
Without love day to day insanity's king
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#77652 3 years ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
captaintony wrote:

What would be really funny would be fart sounds. Just sayin'.

that was considered also. I only had small time frame to work with so I had to work fast.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds