• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Office Gags *Gag in Progress*

#77220 2 years, 11 months ago
I just got pulled into an office gag.. but it failed.. LOL..
a co-worker had me assist in putting clear packing tape across the door way to my boss's office so when he comes out, he walks into the tape..he must of heard us out there.. .cuz when we had someone else knock on his door.. he wouldn't open or come out..LOL... these things need to be well thought out...I didnt think it would work..
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by gr8fuljen.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: Office Gags

#77222 2 years, 11 months ago
im always a fan of the carefully placed seran wrap on the toilet bowl. under the seat of course. not sure if this is good for the office though it usually ends with someone peeing all over themselves and the bathroom
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#77228 2 years, 11 months ago
that wouldn't work here.. the bathrooms are out in the hall so many people use them...

it takes time to be ultra clever in this office
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#77232 2 years, 11 months ago
I bought one of those jokes that makes it look lilke whiteout got spilled and put it on our office manager's computer keyboard. She screamed and everyone else laughed, then she laughed. It was worth the $1.00 impulse purchase. Good times.
Without love day to day insanity's king
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#77237 2 years, 11 months ago
Im leaning towards putting something in his fridge...we share the one in his office so I can place it without raising suspicion.. plus Im either the first or second person here in the mornings...
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#77238 2 years, 11 months ago
How 'bout a skull with flashing lights in the eye sockets like in The Brady Bunch? That scared the shit out of Alice.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#77255 2 years, 11 months ago
I just enlisted a few people on my floor.. we first stole all of the boss's bionic toy men collection he has on his shelf and put them in a box. Took a picture then hid the box. Taped the picture to the shelf where they used to be. Then we went to a ransom note generator and made a ransome note.. It looks like each letter has been cut from a magazine.. it reads: $5000 or the micro bionic Army gets it" I taped that to the back of the chair.. I then took his special chair and hid that and replaced it with an old raggedy one.. and then I taped down the hook on his phone so when it rings and he answers, it won't pick up... thats just for starters.. he left for coffee so he should be back soon..

I really wanted to change his password, log into his pc and put the picture of the bionic guys in the box as his desktop picture... LOL
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#77260 2 years, 11 months ago
hey um Beavis... huhuhuh she said gag. hhuh huh Thats cool! huhuhu
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#77319 2 years, 11 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
I just enlisted a few people on my floor.. we first stole all of the boss's bionic toy men collection he has on his shelf and put them in a box. Took a picture then hid the box. Taped the picture to the shelf where they used to be. Then we went to a ransom note generator and made a ransome note.. It looks like each letter has been cut from a magazine.. it reads: $5000 or the micro bionic Army gets it" I taped that to the back of the chair.. I then took his special chair and hid that and replaced it with an old raggedy one.. and then I taped down the hook on his phone so when it rings and he answers, it won't pick up... thats just for starters.. he left for coffee so he should be back soon..

I really wanted to change his password, log into his pc and put the picture of the bionic guys in the box as his desktop picture... LOL

You don't mess with someones collection. My friend collects antique toys he has mad money in them and we played a trick on him and it didn't go over very well with him. OUCH
GOOD LOVE
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#77325 2 years, 11 months ago
my motto was always

"if you play with fire, you're gonna get burned"
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds