• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: Who are these guys?

#76913 2 years, 10 months ago
Where in the poster is Bruce Hornsby? Steve Kimock? Mark Karan?
If Jimmy herring and Rob Barraco made the cut, then why not BRUCE FREAKIN' HORNSBY?
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#76914 2 years, 10 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
If Jimmy herring and Rob Barraco made the cut, then why not BRUCE FREAKIN' HORNSBY?

Yea it seems there are a few people that were not included in the poster. And I'll name another Jeff Chimenti! It was a great gift I loved it. But I would also really love to have a conversation with the artist and ask him some of these things. The poster is signed but I can't figure out the name. My friend who got the poster doesn't know much about who made it or anything. Just gonna continue searching for answers....lol
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#76916 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Are we talking about the same Captain Tony? Surely not.

That's not you? My bad.
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#76918 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
starting from the back row on the left hand side

jimmy herring, john molo, rob barraco

vince, donna, phil, tom, bob, brent

billy, jerry, pigpen

keith, mickey

edit: warren haynes is in the very top right, my bad

This is the correct answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#76953 2 years, 10 months ago
i cant read the name on my poster by that guy but its very similar style and boarder so im guessing its the same guy but he has alot of prints like that seen him at many shows years ago
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#76961 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks all for the imput!

BabyViper, my buddy told me the guy had a few different prints to choose from. He had a couple solo Jerry pictures too. We must have a poster by the same artist! Cool!
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#76990 2 years, 10 months ago
i never really looked to close...nice pic. Jerry and pigpen look totally sober.. well, pen does. phil looks like hes in another times forgotten space, or phil land...?...bobby and keith look tweeked out, brent and billy look a little wookie, ?, or so...im seein pairs in here. Molo lookes drunk. and mickey looks a little freaked out the most. maybe its cause im lookin for just a little light very much lately. But phil and molo are doin thier own thing...no pun intended, till now.
jerry looks really happy, im thinkin he hit 420 and thats it. I think this was the shot they did for the We are the world reunion gratefully alive Africa Unite tour.. "How good and plenty it would be, if god and m,an, yeah,
----we are the children of the rasta man yeah".

----we are the world we are the children
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#76992 2 years, 10 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Thanks all for the imput!

BabyViper, my buddy told me the guy had a few different prints to choose from. He had a couple solo Jerry pictures too. We must have a poster by the same artist! Cool!

probably my poster is a grateful dead extended family print it has 19 faces on it in bubbles surrounding a big skull with one eye popping out if my roomate comes home ill try and post the pic
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#76998 2 years, 10 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
jaredlang wrote:

Yea it seems there are a few people that were not included in the poster. And I'll name another Jeff Chimenti! It was a great gift I loved it. But I would also really love to have a conversation with the artist and ask him some of these things. The poster is signed but I can't figure out the name. My friend who got the poster doesn't know much about who made it or anything. Just gonna continue searching for answers....lol

i hope they dont find the artist and murder him like in the Dire Wolf diaries of a mad man. Hornsby is great. if jimmy was there, bruce should too. if warren, definately bruce. cmon MSG 91 , giants stadium, classic. some of the most magnificent Eyes of the World EVVER. but lets not throw a hissy fit over it. its a kick ass picture.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#77000 2 years, 10 months ago
BabyViper please do try to post a pic. For some reason I'm really interested in this...and interested in what other posters from this artist out there look like. And who the artist even is! lol

Iraqistatefair: what the.....lol too funny. Thanks for looking!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds