• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Wanee

#77070 2 years, 11 months ago
dude if ANY fest that has futhur, and the allmans is goin be the shit. as long as both headline of course. you cant beat that. xcept for the end of tour closer at the gorge wiith the dead and allmans, only cause its closer to me.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#77079 2 years, 11 months ago
illuminaughty wrote:
dude if ANY fest that has futhur, and the allmans is goin be the shit. as long as both headline of course. you cant beat that. xcept for the end of tour closer at the gorge wiith the dead and allmans, only cause its closer to me.

aww man missing that Gorge show is one of life's biggest regrets
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#77193 2 years, 11 months ago
I hate to feed into rumor threads, and I have no information on this myself. Having said that, this would be awesome!! There is a rich history of post-Jerry GD bands playing at the absolutely beautiful Spirit of the Sawannee Music Park in Live Oak, Florida. Two years ago at Wanee, Bobby (performing with Scaring the Children) told a story onstage about when The Other Ones with Steve Kimock played there (9/23/00). He said that it rained alot (it did!) and that a huge bullfrog sat onstage in front of Steve all night long. Whatever you say, Bob!
Without love day to day insanity's king
gratefulade
Junior Boarder

#77251 2 years, 11 months ago
The same rumor went around last year and alas, no furthur at Wanee 2011

I agree that it is one of the best festivals ever, it may even be my favorite. The venue is absolutelly gorgeous and the people and vibe are always amazing, not to mention the line-up. The heat is no worse there than any other big festival, be smart and you will be just fine.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds