• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#77191 2 years, 9 months ago
I just hate to see anybody get attacked that viciously around here, no matter how off target or pretentious their posts may have been. I'd rather have name calling and ad hominem attacks be considered unacceptable around here. Seems like "ain't no time to hate" should be the mantra, on all sides, IMHO.
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#77197 2 years, 9 months ago
I don't think it was a very vicious attack. I said "go fuck yourself" in the nicest way possible. If I put a smilie face at the end of it people would think I was being a smartass. There's bound to be some harsh discourse here from time to time. It's the nature of these boards, and life in general.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#77202 2 years, 9 months ago
my opinion is that if you are going to post only to chastize others for content you dont approve of then you are opening yourself up for all kinds of comments right back..its clear she didn't like the content.. and you can pretty much guess by the thread title what it was about.. and she wants to ASSume what the band condones and such.. she's a busy body... plain and simple...don't clicky if you don't likey...
Deviant69
Junior Boarder

#77203 2 years, 9 months ago
DAMN I LEAVE TO TAKE A SHIT FOR A COUPLE HOURS (MULTIWIPER, ATE TOO MUCH SIRACHA) AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#77210 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey Peng, just so you know I don't think Jen was trying to be racist when she wrote "don't clicky if you don't likey." But maybe she was, so how about you make her the object of your affection for awhile. I'm getting tired of posting about how gay I am all the time.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#77224 2 years, 9 months ago
LOL.. I hadn't even though of it being racist...I always say if you no likey...blah blah blah..
or all fuckie uppie...it had nothing to do with race....so put away the PC alarm...
Deviant69
Junior Boarder

#77225 2 years, 9 months ago
ShakedownSteve wrote:
Hey Peng, just so you know I don't think Jen was trying to be racist when she wrote "don't clicky if you don't likey." But maybe she was, so how about you make her the object of your affection for awhile. I'm getting tired of posting about how gay I am all the time.

OK I lay off your gay for a bit OK? So solly!
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#77226 2 years, 9 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
so put away the PC alarm...

politically_correct.jpg
Deviant69
Junior Boarder

#77229 2 years, 9 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
LOL.. I hadn't even though of it being racist...I always say if you no likey...blah blah blah..
or all fuckie uppie...it had nothing to do with race....so put away the PC alarm...

Look hotpants. I don't care if people are racist or not. If they are, let's hope they can keep it light hearted like when bruthaz call themselves "niggaz" and all that.

We are all on this earth together and we all share our humanity (i.e. it's a short one way trip to the grave for us all). So we should be able to make fun of our differences in a light hearted yet gritty kind of way. In BC, it's way worse in terms of PC than the US, but even then its all sensitivos like Katie Mae these days. People need to lighten up or they will die earlier than normal from heart attacks! Bring on the light hearted racist comments in order to live a long and more happy life!

Love it long time or die short time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gr8fuljen
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#77231 2 years, 9 months ago
Deviant69 wrote:
OK I lay off your gay for a bit OK? So solly!

OK sank you! Me hot like wasabi!

Deviant69 wrote:
Bring on the light hearted racist comments in order to live a long and more happy life!

You mean like that? ^^^
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds