• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#77013 2 years, 9 months ago
Im a gay asian. I wrote a best selling book called "Spots on the Wall" by Hu Flung Pu. Maybe you have heard of it?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#77075 2 years, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Im a gay asian. I wrote a best selling book called "Spots on the Wall" by Hu Flung Pu. Maybe you have heard of it?

that's you?! OMG! You're censored buddy. you're on double triple quapruple probation.
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#77121 2 years, 9 months ago
katie mae wrote:
The fact that threads like this are left up by the moderation/Admin team tells me that Bob Weir, Phil Lesh and the rest of the band condone threads like this. And that's just not cool. I'm sure there's some other site where you can take these stupid threads/comments to, leaving this site for less moronic musings. It's really a shame that this sort of garbage clogs up this forum because it turns off a lot of posters who would bring great content here, but who are really so turned off by this nonsense that they just write this place off. It also honestly makes me not want to support Furthur if they support this type of crap.

Go fuck yourself dude...seriously, just go fuck yourself. And thanks for keeping your reply to under 10,000 words for once.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#77155 2 years, 9 months ago
[/quote]Go fuck yourself dude...seriously, just go fuck yourself. And thanks for keeping your reply to under 10,000 words for once.[/quote]

Don't let her harsh your mellow brother
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#77158 2 years, 9 months ago
Let's not let this forum turn into what others have. The longer members jumping on the newer ones.

Katie Mae has a point...to someone who hasn't been here long enough to realize that we accept this humor in good fun. We have the advantage of familiarity with each other.

Someone explained it to her already, and I hope she understood.

I hope you didn't offend her with you're reply
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#77159 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, and don't harsh my mellow!!
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#77161 2 years, 9 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Let's not let this forum turn into what others have. The longer members jumping on the newer ones.

Katie Mae has a point...to someone who hasn't been here long enough to realize that we accept this humor in good fun. We have the advantage of familiarity with each other.

Someone explained it to her already, and I hope she understood.

That's fair, right on
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#77180 2 years, 9 months ago
If this is the Katie Mae from Ratdog.org, then she's been around plenty long enough to know the off the wall humor...and she's a pretty nice person too.. if its not the same KM, then all I can say is, what content do you contribute other than your judgemental postings in threads? Do you really think Bobby, Phill, etc. have no sense of humor? This isn't your workplace where you have to watch everything you say and do for fear of hurting the feelings of little precious...You did not have to click on the thread but you did.. just so you could chastize those who were just goofing around because you don't approve. If you are not going to like or "support" the band based on what a few people you dont even know post on a message board, then you were never really on the bus to begin with...how about just loosening up that belt, relax, and keep your political correctness to yourself..

Good day..
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Don't Harsh My Mellow

#77184 2 years, 9 months ago
For some reason I thought katie mae was a dude

Ossumpei wrote:

I really don't care who I offend. You should know that about me by now. I'm an equal opportunity offender. I'm so sick of apologizing to people for my posts. I should tell everyone to go fuck themselves instead.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#77189 2 years, 9 months ago
gr8fuljen wrote:
If this is the Katie Mae from Ratdog.org, then she's been around plenty long enough to know the off the wall humor...and she's a pretty nice person too.. if its not the same KM, then all I can say is, what content do you contribute other than your judgemental postings in threads? Do you really think Bobby, Phill, etc. have no sense of humor? This isn't your workplace where you have to watch everything you say and do for fear of hurting the feelings of little precious...You did not have to click on the thread but you did.. just so you could chastize those who were just goofing around because you don't approve. If you are not going to like or "support" the band based on what a few people you dont even know post on a message board, then you were never really on the bus to begin with...how about just loosening up that belt, relax, and keep your political correctness to yourself..

Good day..

I was also thinking that IF Bobby or Phil read this, they would probably laugh too. Maybe to themselves, but they are clearly no angels and they have not lead sheltered lives. Bob Weir has been kicked out of so many schools I'm sure he's done worse. The comments were so over the top ridiculous it was clear they were just some folks getting silly. Nobody was hurt and the person imo who may have had a bone to pick (Shakedown Steve) took it very well. I actually felt a little guilty for jumping down Deviant69's throat ..... I may not have liked what appeared to be an unprovoked attack on someone, but I realized that did not make it right for me to be mean in return. That's the stuff that wars are made of. I had no dogs in that fight. But everything I said was meant as a joke, and it appears the same was true with the other comments. And I had tears of laughter at one point, so I personally enjoyed Deviants visit and I welcome his comments.

I also applaud Katie Mae for letting her thoughts be known. If you don't agree with her, you should tell her. I don't necessarily agree with getting hostile towards her either; this is still a free country.

Just my 2 cents. And, "well you know Katie Mae is a good girl"
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 4.80 seconds