• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Posts:472
Don't Harsh My Mellow

Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76845 2 years, 10 months ago
This guy's Asian, has a small dick (what else?) and talks like he's black. I LOL'd.

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by ShakedownSteve.
Deviant69
Junior Boarder
Posts:41

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76848 2 years, 10 months ago
Damn, that kid must be from Oakland. He's what some call a "chigger".

Good attitude at the end there. "I don't want my penis anywhere near that stretched out shit".

See what I'm saying? Micropussy is where it's at. Not pedo under 18 business (leave that for the freaks who want to be reamed out in prison), but micro azn/white girl snatch is the BOMB. It's a similar mindset to dudes liking to BF a little azn dude like me. Tight cinnamon ring in theory must feel good but the santorum/anal froth is a problem for me so I don't go down the hershey highway.
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Deviant69.
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Posts:472
Don't Harsh My Mellow

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76865 2 years, 10 months ago
Deviant69 wrote:
the santorum/anal froth is a problem for me so I don't go down the hershey highway.

I'm really starting to wonder about you. I can't imagine any straight person reads Dan Savage or would even remember his 2003 campaign to associate Rick Santorum's name with a mixture of lube and fecal matter. I know you said you're well-read, but this is ridiculous. You probably also read Playguy and Honcho.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
ShakedownSteve
Senior Boarder
Posts:472
Don't Harsh My Mellow

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76897 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, I think this would be a much more appropriate avatar for you to use. Your current one makes me think you're a Somali terrorist.

abc9_1.jpg
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76900 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm actually offended cause I thought that was Hines Wards' kid for a minute.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76902 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I'm actually offended cause I thought that was Hines Wards' kid for a minute.


Hines Ward has an Asian child, who knew?
Deviant69
Junior Boarder
Posts:41

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76926 2 years, 10 months ago
ShakedownSteve wrote:
Deviant69 wrote:
the santorum/anal froth is a problem for me so I don't go down the hershey highway.

I'm really starting to wonder about you. I can't imagine any straight person reads Dan Savage or would even remember his 2003 campaign to associate Rick Santorum's name with a mixture of lube and fecal matter. I know you said you're well-read, but this is ridiculous. You probably also read Playguy and Honcho.


I don't read these publications you mentioned, nor do I read this Savage guy. I actually learned about the santorum deal from my boss, then I googled it for confirmation and he was right.

I'm Asian man. We are all smarty pants types.
Deviant69
Junior Boarder
Posts:41

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76927 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I'm actually offended cause I thought that was Hines Wards' kid for a minute.


Hines Ward has an Asian child, who knew?


That dude looks half azn himself. I bet he has some long time somewhere in the family tree.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76930 2 years, 10 months ago
Um hate to break this to ya but he's half Korean. If you were as well read as you say you are you would know this. There were many national articles about how he went back to Korea a few yrs back. ....in the words of Mike Ditka ....CMON MAN!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Deviant69, some small Asian penis humor

#76931 2 years, 10 months ago
In my never ending quest to educate Americas youth & sadly adullts to here ya go:

sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2394894


A mind is a terrible thing to waste!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds