• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
samntuck
Junior Boarder

GDTSTOO & Front Gate Tickets SUCK!

#76746 2 years, 9 months ago
I got 6 envelopes from Front Gate Tickets today

All of these tickets could have been mailed in 1 envelope

They charged $12.00 per show per envelope and that was the only option when buying the tickets

Front Gate & GDTSTOO really suck for mailing out tickets and wait until the last minute

Ticketmaster and Live Nation mail you the tickets in 1 week
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: GDTSTOO & Front Gate Tickets SUCK!

#76768 2 years, 9 months ago
I know I really don't understand why Frontgate does that. yesterday I got tickets for Manchester and Buffalo - thats right Buffalo and I still havn't gotten Portland or Wilkes-Barre! plus they owe me Syracuse and Albany still but both these packages were suposed to be here friday and then I got 1 yesterday and the other still didn't get here. I hope the other 4 shows come together --- check your receipt though I'm pretty sure they charge shipping once per order and then theres over a $10 service charge with each ticket....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#76802 2 years, 9 months ago
there is no way you were charged 12 bucks for more than one delivery unless you purchased them on different orders.. even if you buy a whole tour on one order they may send it in several envelopes but they shouldn't be charging you..if they are, take that up with a superior around there...

honestly all you have to do is call them and express your discontent, they'll kiss your ass afterward, especially if you have a a lengthy order history with them
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
bluetrainsugaree
Expert Boarder

#76808 2 years, 9 months ago
Why don't you let this take your mind off of it for a little while...super sweet show from what I've put on, that's if you're not already jammin' to some other sick show. It's at Capitol Center 7-29-74. The Other One is exceptional, Weather Report I and Weather Report Suite II are purely exquisite, Cheers!

www.archive.org/details/gd1974-07-29.107990.mtx.seamons.flac16
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by bluetrainsugaree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreatestStoryEverTold
Sharicee
Junior Boarder
Love you all!

#76813 2 years, 9 months ago
Frontgate is very helpful when dealing with problems, they respond super fast.
Too pat to open and too cool to bluff...
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#76823 2 years, 9 months ago
benefits of a free market economy if you don't like them you can use TM instead, but seriously i would raise hell with front gate if they charged you 12 bucks per envelope
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#76830 2 years, 9 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
benefits of a free market economy if you don't like them you can use TM instead, but seriously i would raise hell with front gate if they charged you 12 bucks per envelope

Frontgate seems reasonable way better then ticketmaster and heck you even get to speak to a competent person on the phone. Evey person I've talked to over there seemed really chill, heck they might even be people going to shows too.
rojimmy1968
Visitor

#76832 2 years, 9 months ago
Didnt you post this same exact thread over the Phil-Zone??
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#76851 2 years, 9 months ago
rojimmy1968 wrote:
Didnt you post this same exact thread over the Phil-Zone??

And the exact same thing at .org. I've got absolutely no problem with people using forums to vent frustrations, but this pattern, especially when almost all your posts are related to trying to sell tickets, makes me wonder if Sam has a business interest in Ticketmaster or something.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#76854 2 years, 9 months ago
I have a problem with all the ticket places....

How comes it seems you never get the best seat available the first time you try for tickets. You always have a to try a few times to actually get the best seat available. They need to figure out a better process. First come first serve and I want the best seats I can get!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds