• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: Midwest Shows Roll Call!!

#85426 2 years, 5 months ago
Furthurflower67, off the chain brother! Stoked to be headin' back to the Lou! Up by the airport? Hey, would be totally up fro getting togethur with some of the Comm.forum heads pre-show....shakedown??? Great buncha folks! My old band used to play at the Oyster Bar...GumboHead.
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Bilbo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet
Loving Life
Fresh Boarder

#85432 2 years, 5 months ago
Bilbo,
Have Fun back in your hometown, the Lou! Eugene was Awesome!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#85524 2 years, 5 months ago
Bilbo wrote:
Furthurflower67, off the chain brother! Stoked to headin' back to the Lou! Up by the airport? Hey, would be totally up fro getting togethur with some of the Comm.forum heads pre-show....shakedown??? Great buncha folks! My old band used to play at the Oyster Bar...GumboHead.

Yea I do live by the airport...Will you be flying in a need a pick up?

Gumbohead still plays around the Lou every now and again. And they are always at the Oyster bar. Very fitting place! Are you good friends with Andy Coco?
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#85543 2 years, 5 months ago
You Midwesterners have been patiently waiting your turn and your TIME in now only days away.

GET READY TO EXPLODE !!!!!

Blowhole.JPG
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#85609 2 years, 5 months ago
Hey man, thanks. Won't need a ride this time. Where is your pad though? Might need a crasher after the show. Let's get together though maybe with some of the other Furthur forum peeps? Andy and I have played in two bands together. I was their percussionist like way back when they first started. Was thinkin' about checking to see if they are playin' around that weekend, sit in for old times sake. Thanks
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#85612 2 years, 5 months ago
I am getting so psyched, heading out for Columbus tomorrow!!
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#85633 2 years, 5 months ago
deadontherivet wrote:
I am getting so psyched, heading out for Columbus tomorrow!!

Good rides and great vibes man , See you up in Chicago.
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#85644 2 years, 5 months ago
Yeah bro keep in touch. Thanks!!
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
berry_good
Junior Boarder

#85710 2 years, 5 months ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Bilbo wrote:
Used to go see them at the Copper Door over by SLU...now gone.. After the Copper Door, it was called 20 North....anyone remember 20 North? Sorry to have so many posts in a row....I know, bad form. But ya can't delete anything once it's posted! Will try to get a handle on it... Anyhow, see you at the Jake's Leg show!

Hey Bilbo! I'm not familiar with the old Molly's in Soulard. I usually hang out at the Shanti when I'm in Soulard. Yea and 20North I don't think is around anymore...

but I hope you have safe travels to St. Louis! So glad u are coming back to your hometown! I don't stay in the city tho I live in North county. Just a 15 min drive to downtown. I won't be at the Oyster Bar for the Jakes Leg show but I hope you have an amazing time! The oyster bar is awesome and they got some yummy food! Hopefully see ya at the show Sunday!

20-North is long gone. The final show happened on Oct 1st, 1999. The last three shows at the bar were performed outside on the back lot. The cops were called in to break-up the party at the end of the final show. The final three shows were amazing!!!!

BTW, "Jakes Leg 35th Anniversary Show" at the Pageant in the U. City Loop on Wed., Nov 23rd. www.jakesleg.com

It's going to be a GRATEFUL week in St. Louis, with Furthur and Jakes Leg!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by berry_good.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#85724 2 years, 5 months ago
berry_good, Diggit! Had no idea about the Jake's Leg show, but will by all means be there now! Up jere in Seattle, we don't always get the scoop from the Lou. St. Louis legends for sure. Was a bummer to see 20 North go to the wrecking ball...many a good night there eh? Thanks Randy.
Thanks for the info. Brah! Would be cool to meet some of the other Furthur.net forum people who might be in town for a magic dragon or ???
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by Bilbo.
Time to create page: 0.59 seconds