• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: Midwest Shows Roll Call!!

#83768 2 years, 11 months ago
Bilbo and cousin will be at the St. louis show. SunshineSue, you rock!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#83772 2 years, 11 months ago
Bilbo wrote:
Used to go see them at the Copper Door over by SLU...now gone.. After the Copper Door, it was called 20 North....anyone remember 20 North? Sorry to have so many posts in a row....I know, bad form. But ya can't delete anything once it's posted! Will try to get a handle on it... Anyhow, see you at the Jake's Leg show!

Hey Bilbo! I'm not familiar with the old Molly's in Soulard. I usually hang out at the Shanti when I'm in Soulard. Yea and 20North I don't think is around anymore...

but I hope you have safe travels to St. Louis! So glad u are coming back to your hometown! I don't stay in the city tho I live in North county. Just a 15 min drive to downtown. I won't be at the Oyster Bar for the Jakes Leg show but I hope you have an amazing time! The oyster bar is awesome and they got some yummy food! Hopefully see ya at the show Sunday!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
TDBuck
Fresh Boarder

#83796 2 years, 11 months ago
One of my friends is bailing on the show in columbus. So i have an extra floor seat in section f6. if anyone is interested send me a message
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#83801 2 years, 11 months ago
Bilbo wrote:
Heynow, will definetly meet anyof you's in St. Louie! Stacy and I didn't score our NY's tics through GDTS. Anyone holdin'? We have cash....

I have 2 together in the balcony, 2nd row, lower v balcony
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#83818 2 years, 11 months ago
TD BUCK-PM Sent
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#83841 2 years, 11 months ago
My vacation starts in 3 hours and 10 minutes. I am ready to bust open I'm so excited. Where is everyone meeting up in Columbus? I'm not that familiar with the place so I cannot pick the spot. As many of us that is going, we should def. hookup outside the arena for good times! Someone pick a spot!!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#83850 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey gvanman, I am just as excited.

My vaca start in the same time....where are you coming from?
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#83869 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm just north of Fort Wayne, IN in a little town called Auburn. Holy shit the clock is moving so slowwwwwww. My co workers are starting to give me shit for dumping my work on them. Oh Well. And none of them could begin to understand what I'm talking about. They can't believe that I take my vacations revolving around these shows. My last vacation was in April when I drove down to the Orlando show, gave a head a miracle ticket. Decided to drive down to Boca Raton to see the end of the spring tour with no ticket.There were none. Seemed like a thousand heads with a finger in the air. Then, complete truth, a kid in a wheel chair blessed me with a ticket. I tried to pay him and he would not take any money. It just goes to show that those miracles tickets do go full circle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder

#83871 2 years, 11 months ago
well pm me or check back to this thread, there are a bunch off us from the F 3 gonna be at Columbus.

nothing left to do but....................
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#85421 2 years, 11 months ago
Bump because I just heard a great show and now I don't know how I can stand the 3 day wait until Columbus!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadontherivet, St.Stephenhead
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds