• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

What part of shut up don't you people understand?!

#76353 2 years, 12 months ago
Censored everyone of ya. Off with their heads!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: What part of shut up don't you people understand?!

#76360 2 years, 12 months ago
I can't hear you lalalalalalalalalalaalalal
The voices tell me what to say
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#76362 2 years, 12 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I can't hear you lalalalalalalalalalaalalal

you're on the list if you ain't already on it.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#76375 2 years, 12 months ago
You know what you can do with your list!
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#76387 2 years, 12 months ago
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#76411 2 years, 12 months ago
I'm still a little confused.

Maybe I'll just listen to the music play.
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by Tmglf2.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#76413 2 years, 12 months ago
You don’t have to tell me to shut up you internet tough guy. I know when to shut up. Some people just write about crap all day long not me. Ooops, gotta go pee, brb. Sorry for keeping you waiting. As I was saying I KNOW WHEN TO SHUT UP. Other people here just go on and on and on and on and on for hours about nothing. Not me, no way, cause I know when to shut my pie hole. Ooh, gotta check my email, brb. As I was saying, I never speak too much, I know when to shut up; something you newbies need to learn. Knowing when not to speak is very important. You need to know when to shut up, duh.

Oh my God, my chair squeaked. It sounds like a fart. Do you think anyone heard it? I hope my boss did not hear it, cause it sounded so like, oh my God man, like an elephant with diahraeah. Sorry, as I was saying, I know when to shut up and so do the people here. Cause we all know when to shut our pie holes. Just sayin. And like, man, like wow, did you see the clouds yesterday, like so fluffy man. And how about them mets? I might go to the price club later after work. Want to check out their underwear. Did I mention that I buy my underwear in K-mart. I prefer briefs but boxers are cool too. I usually buy white underwear but I have some pairs in different colors. I have one pair in black. Haynes. I’m not even sure what size. One pair of Haynes gray; sort of a cross between boxers and briefs if you know what I mean. But the elastic sometimes digs into my midsection, so I don’t wear those too often. I used to have a red pair too, but I don’t know where that is. And I have a few white pairs with designs. One is a silk pair or undies. It was a gift. I don’t know if that pair is from K-mart or not.

I wish all you guys and gals would learn how to shut your pieholes. You definitely ramble too much. It’s a good thing Mr. Censorship dude is here to save the day. Just like underdog. I used to watch that every Saturday morning. Channel 11. Sweet polly purebread was always in trouble, but underdog always saved the day. He to know how to shut up. I don’t think underdog even spoke, but I may be wrong. Maybe I will ask his assistant Peabody, who had a pea body. Hold on please phone call………………………………………………………..
Sorry, it was the dentist. Time for my 6 month cleaning. Did I mention that my Dentist likes to talk and ramble a lot. Now that guy does not know when to shut up. He’s a good dentist though. Has a TV in the room so you can watch spongebob while he drills into your skull.
OK, time for me to shut up, cause I know when to shut up. Shut up, shuttin up.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony, SunshineSue
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#76415 2 years, 12 months ago
I wear Jerry Garcia underwear. Got them on sale at Kohl's for $8 each. Bought 7 of them. Tighty whiteys are out my man.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#76425 2 years, 12 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I wear Jerry Garcia underwear. Got them on sale at Kohl's for $8 each. Bought 7 of them. Tighty whiteys are out my man.

What are Jerry Garcia underwear?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#76428 2 years, 12 months ago
Tmglf2 wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

What are Jerry Garcia underwear?

You have heard of Garcia ties right? Well there is underwear too. Looks just like the ties.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds