• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

someone in Mass should go say hello to this creep.

#76246 2 years, 5 months ago
www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/man-c...ed-daughter-20111024

He is still working at the carnival around children...

SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: someone in Mass should go say hello to this creep.

#76248 2 years, 5 months ago
The scum is lucky there was someone around to hold Dad back after he caught up. Kind of too bad they did, though.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

Re: someone in Mass should go say hello to this creep.

#76249 2 years, 5 months ago
pisses me off that he's still allowed to work at that booth at the carnival.. his family owns it and is contracted to the carnival.. the carnival should have made the family fire him or they would shut the whole booth down.. I guess safety of the children isn't as important as making money... bastards.
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: someone in Mass should go say hello to this cr

#76253 2 years, 5 months ago
"I swear your honor, i only grabbed that 15 year old Vagina to prevent from falling...."
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#76257 2 years, 5 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
"I swear your honor, i only grabbed that 15 year old Vagina to prevent from falling...."

Exactly...so the smart thing to do is let him out and then let him work around children at a carnival...
volare
Senior Boarder

#76296 2 years, 5 months ago
we could try enbracing the whole "innocent until proven guilty" concept instead of condemning the guy based on the sensational news story in a local paper...remember that the paper has a vested interest in making the incident seem as titilating and tawdry as possible....
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by volare. Reason: typos
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, Muddy Das
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#76308 2 years, 5 months ago
Yep, let's forgo him and pull a "predator" search of our local zip codes and take it out on those proven already.

Then we can try embracing the whole "no use for them in this world" idea.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#76338 2 years, 5 months ago
Wow the guy was in 2 other similar incidents. He's obviously got a serious problem. He violated the girl and should be put in jail and get help. Its obvious if he has no shame to grab a young girls crotch in public (what??) ....that he wouldnt have a problem raping a girl in a remote place if he had the chance to. Wow, this is really disturbing.
gr8fuljen
Expert Boarder

#76341 2 years, 5 months ago
volare wrote:
we could try enbracing the whole "innocent until proven guilty" concept instead of condemning the guy based on the sensational news story in a local paper...remember that the paper has a vested interest in making the incident seem as titilating and tawdry as possible....

I hear what you are saying.. but how would you feel/ react if it was done to your daughter in front of you? Sex offenders don't deserve innocent until proven guilty...to me, that means wait until he rapes and kills before anyone cares enough to lock his ass up. Being a survivor myself, I have no patience for this.. but I do understand what you are saying.. it just doesn't apply in my brain when it comes to sex offenders.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#76355 2 years, 5 months ago
This happened in my hometown. Pretty disgusting that he can get off by saying he fell...those bouncers should've let the dad get atleast one in. I don't condone violence but what else do predatory animals understand but violence as that is what makes them have the predatory compulsions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds