• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

Hiatus

#76061 2 years, 12 months ago
Seems like all the right/wrong bands are going on hiatus.... Phish, WSP....Furthur? but on a serious note look at it this way Phil and friends. Jimmy will have time off and treys open for shows. I dont know fellas. Im not trying to stir shit up but this all seems like a good and bad thing for Furthur. I wouldnt mind the boys taking time off and being able to catch my first ratdog shows but just a thought with alll the hiatuses brewing- cheers Dan
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Hiatus

#76062 2 years, 12 months ago
did phish and furthur announce a hiatus?? i know widespread did after NYE, but even then they've got wood tour with the 4 stops in jan/feb
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#76090 2 years, 12 months ago
pretty sure phish is only cutting back on shows to record an album i know WSP is going hiatus but i'm almost positive phish isn't and hey even if they are makes no difference for me
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#76095 2 years, 12 months ago
Phish isnt planning on touring next year due to new studio album but im sure we can expect a festie or something however il see anyone of these performers solo or with band lol and damn i wish i could catch a show from the wood tour but im seeing em Friday and Saturday this WEEK!!! unfortanutly missing out on halloween but all the more reason to get down first 2 days- Dan
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#76096 2 years, 12 months ago
and furthur defintly didnt i just put a question as a possibility but then again i couldnt see Bobby or Phil staying away from this plati monster they created F3- Dan
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#76153 2 years, 12 months ago
DangerousDan wrote:
Phish isnt planning on touring next year due to new studio album but im sure we can expect a festie or something however il see anyone of these performers solo or with band lol and damn i wish i could catch a show from the wood tour but im seeing em Friday and Saturday this WEEK!!! unfortanutly missing out on halloween but all the more reason to get down first 2 days- Dan

yeah i did hear phish was working on a new album, didn't realize they were scratching 2012 for it...good for you enjoy those WSP shows, caught the 2 in asheville after furthur spring tour, had a blast. enjoy man

yeah i don't forsee furthur splitting up, but you never know. i know bob wants to work on his solo stuff and phil is throwing together a lineup including furthur members so we will find out after NYE i'm sure
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#76174 2 years, 12 months ago
wlewis wrote:
did phish and furthur announce a hiatus?? i know widespread did after NYE, but even then they've got wood tour with the 4 stops in jan/feb

Did Phish ever announce a Halloween show? I guess they not doing it this year.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#76200 2 years, 12 months ago
GreatestStoryEverTold wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Did Phish ever announce a Halloween show? I guess they not doing it this year.

Nope just NYE run at MSG. Schoold from WSP will be touring with Mickey all winter. Those should be some sick shows.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds