#76083 2 years, 6 months ago
Glazed Old Fashioned & Maple Bacon
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

Re: Question for everyone-disclaimer 0 furthur content

#76088 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i like the blueberry ones...

i worked at a DD one summer, drive thru was fun as all hell, made great trips, went to tons of shows on that cash

drive thru can be quite entertaining my roommate works here too and we come up with the most ridiculous lines to answer the headset my personal favorite was "thank you for choosing dunkin donuts, how can we make your tastebuds rejoice"

this is the easiest job in the world since i'm the night manager i just watch the store and clean i have about a total of 4 hours of work to do on a 7 hour shift and i get to control the music all night

ironically i'm not much of a donut guy and i've never had a cup of coffee before but if i had to pick i'd say blueberry donuts or donutholes
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Mr. Censorship
Fresh Boarder

#76089 2 years, 6 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
I'm at work and i'm bored out of my mind so i figured i'd ask everyone if they have a favorite donut seeing as i work at DD help me pass the time boarders i know there has to be some donut lovers out there

This post has been flagged by Mr. Censorship.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#76091 2 years, 6 months ago
Mr. Censorship wrote:
doin_that_rag wrote:
I'm at work and i'm bored out of my mind so i figured i'd ask everyone if they have a favorite donut seeing as i work at DD help me pass the time boarders i know there has to be some donut lovers out there

This post has been flagged by Mr. Censorship.

awesome i feel like i've accomplished something today
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#76093 2 years, 6 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i like the blueberry ones...

i worked at a DD one summer, drive thru was fun as all hell, made great trips, went to tons of shows on that cash

drive thru can be quite entertaining my roommate works here too and we come up with the most ridiculous lines to answer the headset my personal favorite was "thank you for choosing dunkin donuts, how can we make your tastebuds rejoice"

this is the easiest job in the world since i'm the night manager i just watch the store and clean i have about a total of 4 hours of work to do on a 7 hour shift and i get to control the music all night

ironically i'm not much of a donut guy and i've never had a cup of coffee before but if i had to pick i'd say blueberry donuts or donutholes

hahah ya they use to record my voice for the pre-set greetings when the cars rolled up "would you like to try a grape or watermelon coolata today?" HAHA!!!...friends thought it was so funny hearing that shit even when i wasn't working...it was always a breeze very little to do i did overnights for a bit as well, cake

i also NEVER drink coffee it was never my thing very rarely i had an iced coffee but normally i would have some of that fresh brewed tea unsweetened, snack on whatever i wanted, talk to the cute girl working at subway across the store
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#76101 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis that coolatta machine is such a pain in the ass to breakdown but in other news just got 4 dollars for giving drunk people some extra donuts that would instead be thrown out
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#76119 2 years, 6 months ago
whats in those dunkacinos? i love em but im sure they aint good for ya
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Deviant69
Junior Boarder

#76122 2 years, 6 months ago
I prefer the fake processed egg the DD engineers have come up with. I always get the number 5 combo. Facon, egg and cheese on a plain bagel, large coffee cream and sugar. 4 dolla 75 cent with tax . A quarter left over for the bum panhandling outside.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#76126 2 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
whats in those dunkacinos? i love em but im sure they aint good for ya

pretty sure its half coffee/hot chocolate pretty sure nothing here is good for ya haha
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#76133 2 years, 6 months ago
thats why its tastes soooo good.hows that go ? everything i like is either illegal illmoral or fattening
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds