• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Lynx
Visitor

please get rid of my karma

#7599 3 years, 6 months ago
I can't take it. I am a people pleaser and have been my whole life. If you give me a karma rating i'm going to get all manic and obsess over it. I try and be nice, and everything seems to be going good. Then I come back from dinner (cheesecake factory) and find my point total declining! WTF! I wasn't even here. I don't know who did it or why! Anyway, I prostrate myself before the offended party. but...

if you have not done so already please hit the "thumbs down" button for me. I want to go to zero and below. I want it to be so far down that it becomes meaningless. Don't make me get mean in order to get this done............

And to the guy who came up with the karma idea.... you better hope karma's not real otherwise something real bad is coming your way.
Uncle John
Junior Boarder

Re: please get rid of my karma

#7605 3 years, 6 months ago
Lynx wrote:
if you have not done so already please hit the "thumbs down" button for me. I want to go to zero and below. I want it to be so far down that it becomes meaningless. Don't make me get mean in order to get this done............

excellent reverse psych

+1
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#7606 3 years, 6 months ago
As you wish
Lynx
Visitor

#7610 3 years, 6 months ago
LOL! Deadheads are to smart fro me! I already clicked thumbs up/good karma for your work at GDRadio so I can't do it again... and that's another reason this karma thing annoys me. Since you can't repeatedly give people new karma it's really more of a "first impression" button. Ironically kinda of the exact opposite of karma is supposed to work.
amigo del diablo
Junior Boarder

#7612 3 years, 6 months ago
Don't sweat it - the karma rating means nothing. You can't make everybody happy.
Lynx
Visitor

#7614 3 years, 6 months ago
of course i'm not really upset about it... it just annoys me and i like the nit-pick the inaccuracies of the process. I'm one of those people you never want to watch a sci-fi flick with.
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#7615 3 years, 6 months ago
Lynx wrote:
of course i'm not really upset about it... it just annoys me and i like the nit-pick the inaccuracies of the process. I'm one of those people you never want to watch a sci-fi flick with.

don't sweat it, I'm in the negative and don't think I've done anything to piss somebody off...my guess is someone got there panties in a bunch about me not liking bob singing in terrapin and sotm
Lynx
Visitor

#7617 3 years, 6 months ago
watch this....

It would be one thing if I was bitching and had a bad karma rating, but 12 (at the time of writing) isn't bad. So it's not the total score that rubs me the wrong way... just the fact that it effectively says "come hang out on furthur board and be judged." Did I commit a crime? Is being here a penalty?

MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#7619 3 years, 6 months ago
this karma things sucks i agree. let's see how far down we can go, it won't be hard for me

oh and i just thumbs down u
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

#7684 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey Lynx, I love that pirate ~ how'd you do it??
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds