• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Paige MoonDancer
Senior Boarder
Posts:479

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203498 1 year, 11 months ago
shoreline2c2012pmoondancer.JPG


Shorelinetentsc2012pmoondancer.JPG


RearviewShorelinec2012pmoondancer.JPG

It was almost SHOWTIME
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Bilbo
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203503 1 year, 11 months ago
Paige MoonDancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
Love that bus, and all the great pictures. Thanks Paige, and Bilbo. So glad you two got to meet.


Yes me too!!!

It would only have been better if you had been there
I hope to meet you, Sue, Em, Jade, Robert,MM, Kevin, Alifuthur, Amusingdeva, and many other FFF folk soon


I wish I could of made it to Shoreline and met you there but hopefully I get to when I come to Cali for NYE and some (hopeful) TC shows
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
Posts:586
They Love eachother...

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203516 1 year, 11 months ago
I noticed that too. Trying to figure out which "animal totem" it is? Looks like a kangaroo or a dog maybe. Looks like it is

smiling

which is good. A auspicious sign for us Paige my friend? I could defintely feel your kind vibes wash over me and make me

smile. You have a gift Sister. Thank You. Forever Grateful
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Posts:5021
Good Love!

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203638 1 year, 11 months ago
Saw this and thought of you Paige!


bus.jpg
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , alilfurther
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1968

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203640 1 year, 11 months ago
love it !!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1837

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203684 1 year, 11 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
Paige MoonDancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
Love that bus, and all the great pictures. Thanks Paige, and Bilbo. So glad you two got to meet.


Yes me too!!!

It would only have been better if you had been there
I hope to meet you, Sue, Em, Jade, Robert,MM, Kevin, Alifuthur, Amusingdeva, and many other FFF folk soon


I wish I could of made it to Shoreline and met you there but hopefully I get to when I come to Cali for NYE and some (hopeful) TC shows


We would love to bring the Bus to NYE:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, MushroomMan, amusingdeva
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33340
More or less in line

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203685 1 year, 11 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:

We would love to bring the Bus to NYE:)


That is great news!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1837

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203688 1 year, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:

We would love to bring the Bus to NYE:)


That is great news!


Would we see you there?
That would be great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33340
More or less in line

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203690 1 year, 11 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:

We would love to bring the Bus to NYE:)


That is great news!


Would we see you there?
That would be great!


Barring any unforeseen obstacles, I am planning to be there.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1837

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203694 1 year, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:

We would love to bring the Bus to NYE:)


That is great news!


Would we see you there?
That would be great!


Barring any unforeseen obstacles, I am planning to be there.


We will love getting to know you in person Chester.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33340
More or less in line

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203702 1 year, 11 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:

We would love to bring the Bus to NYE:)


That is great news!


Would we see you there?
That would be great!


Barring any unforeseen obstacles, I am planning to be there.


We will love getting to know you in person Chester.


I was wondering how we would meet. I knew I had to, somehow.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1837

Re: Going Down the Road Feeling Glad...

#203834 1 year, 11 months ago
Chester wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:
Chester wrote:
PMoondancer wrote:

We would love to bring the Bus to NYE:)


That is great news!


Would we see you there?
That would be great!


Barring any unforeseen obstacles, I am planning to be there.


We will love getting to know you in person Chester.


I was wondering how we would meet. I knew I had to, somehow.


I knew it too

Who else may be there, do you know?
What about 83 and Equinox?
MM will be there and I am betting Amusing deva...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds