• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Mr. Censorship
Fresh Boarder

Re: Wow Dire Wolf - Meltdown in progress

#76082 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Has gone off the deep end. The over/under on your age has dropped to 13. The first meltdown I have seen on this board. What I want to know "is are you kind?"

This post has been flagged by Mr. Censorship.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#76084 2 years, 10 months ago
katie mae wrote:
I totally got what Dire Wolf's point was, and I agree with the basic premise of his original comments, but I was working and didn't have time to post earlier. It seemed to me that a lot of folks got their panties in a twist for no good reason, and folks who were lashing DW the loudest were also trying to censor him - ironically since some of those same folks were complaining that DW was promoting censorship, which he was not.

Unfortunately I wasn't compelled to post earlier, nor do I post here much because the actual content in the general discussion area is, solely in my opinion, lacking in interest and depth many times. I can only take so many posts about people who cannot figure out how to find a hotel near the BGCA, or how to get tickets via various methods, or who they can buy drugs from before I just say, fuck it, it's not worth replying. It would not surprise me to see a thread in General Discussion entitled, "How do you decide which song to take a bathroom break in at the NYE show?!?" I tend to read the music and show threads because folks over there seem to understand what the headings are for (someone made the different sections for a reason) and stick to them so I know what I'm getting over there. Here? It's like walking into a truck stop bathroom. Sometimes it's sparkly and nice and I'm pleasantly surprised, and other times there's a big nasty floater looking back at you.

you will not be surprised to know that bathroom break thread already happened before...agreed about the repeated threads...but i think we have a lot of new users so that contributes to it...i'm diggin the truck stop analogy hahahah
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#76085 2 years, 10 months ago
Here? It's like walking into a truck stop bathroom. Sometimes it's sparkly and nice and I'm pleasantly surprised, and other times there's a big nasty floater looking back at you.
BAH ha HA NOW THATS TOO DAMM FUNNY
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
katie mae
Junior Boarder

#76086 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
katie mae wrote:
I totally got what Dire Wolf's point was, and I agree with the basic premise of his original comments, but I was working and didn't have time to post earlier. It seemed to me that a lot of folks got their panties in a twist for no good reason, and folks who were lashing DW the loudest were also trying to censor him - ironically since some of those same folks were complaining that DW was promoting censorship, which he was not.

Unfortunately I wasn't compelled to post earlier, nor do I post here much because the actual content in the general discussion area is, solely in my opinion, lacking in interest and depth many times. I can only take so many posts about people who cannot figure out how to find a hotel near the BGCA, or how to get tickets via various methods, or who they can buy drugs from before I just say, fuck it, it's not worth replying. It would not surprise me to see a thread in General Discussion entitled, "How do you decide which song to take a bathroom break in at the NYE show?!?" I tend to read the music and show threads because folks over there seem to understand what the headings are for (someone made the different sections for a reason) and stick to them so I know what I'm getting over there. Here? It's like walking into a truck stop bathroom. Sometimes it's sparkly and nice and I'm pleasantly surprised, and other times there's a big nasty floater looking back at you.

you will not be surprised to know that bathroom break thread already happened before...agreed about the repeated threads...but i think we have a lot of new users so that contributes to it...i'm diggin the truck stop analogy hahahah

Well I aim to please, so you aim too, please.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#76087 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
katie mae wrote:

you will not be surprised that we talked a bit about cleaning bathrooms today too
Mr. Censorship
Fresh Boarder

#76094 2 years, 10 months ago
This post has been flagged by Mr. Censorship.
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#76097 2 years, 10 months ago
If we try to censor mr. censorship is that like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters? Will it tear the universe a new black hole and suck the Earth right in?
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds