• Topics not covered in other forums.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: favorite furthur posters

#223388 1 year, 9 months ago
wlewis wrote:
OrpheumBostonPoster.JPG

this was another one of my favorites. the style of art with the airbrushing is so reminiscent of all the touristy beach and license plate shops on the North Shore and the Cape were they airbrush your name on a T-shirt or hat.

BowlingTigerShirt_full.jpeg
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Dire Wolf.
grammack
Junior Boarder

#223446 1 year, 9 months ago
I was blessed to get an artist proof from AJ Masthay of the Troutdale OR 2012 full totem. I'm looking for the uncut 2011 Eugene OR poster at a reasonable price. I've got extra singles of AJ Masthay's Troutdale run for trade. Sept. 27th is 70/275, 28th is 63/275 and the 29th is 141/275.
furthurtotem.jpg
Can you see the real me?
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by grammack.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#223488 1 year, 9 months ago
I have one of those full totems. It's pretty striking.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
DigiGal
Senior Boarder
" If it wasn't recorded - it will be forgotten "

#223533 1 year, 9 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
If anyone is holding an extra copy of this poster, I'd love to buy it from you.

Zeno, I've got that Fall 2011 it's #212/700 and would be willing to trade it for the Syracuse, November 11th 2011 poster from the same tour. Would have gotten the Syracuse poster if I hadn't already picked up the tour poster at an earlier show.

Still Searching For The Sound??? My LMA Recordings and My Etree Recordings
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by DigiGal.
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#223546 1 year, 9 months ago
DigiGal wrote:
Zeno, I've got that Fall 2011 it's #212/700 and would be willing to trade it for the Syracuse, November 11th 2011 poster from the same tour. Would have gotten the Syracuse poster if I hadn't already picked up the tour poster at an earlier show.
That's very cool for you to offer, but I don't have anything but cash to trade. I've always loved the handbills and posters, but I didn't want to get into yet another collectible. I've had too many collections as far as I'm concerned. They slowly morph into an albatross. My stupidly behemoth music collection is such a burden. This Fall 2011 poster is the first I've wanted to own. Until it, I was perfectly content admiring them all from afar.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
theothrone
Senior Boarder
-

#223548 1 year, 9 months ago
I know it's a long shot, but if anyone is ever willing to part with an atlantic city boardwalk hall show poster i would be willing to pay a little extra to help ease the loss
it's an obsession but it's pleasing
grammack
Junior Boarder

#225105 1 year, 9 months ago
So what did people think of the NYE posters? I wish they were all the same sizes for one thing. I can't quite figure out the 29th and 30th but the Steal your face is obvious on the 31st.
Can you see the real me?
EyeBallKid
Junior Boarder

#236707 1 year, 7 months ago
I've been looking for the poster from the second night at red rocks last year and was actually contacted by the artist during my search. He has a couple of A/Ps left of each night and some uncuts left. Im pretty sure I remember someone saying they were looking too. Let me know if you are on the hunt for one of these and Ill get you his email.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#236733 1 year, 7 months ago
I would get the uncut Red Rocks proof. It's pretty striking in person.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#236768 1 year, 7 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Here's one of my all time favs!

images-4.jpeg

this is also a cool black light poster.

Phil's B-Day poster from Best Buy is one of the best I've seen under a black light -- and definitely meant for it

I tried to take pictures of both under a black light but I couldn't come up with anything worth posting, you'll have to see for yourselves someday. There are several others (you probably wouldn't expect)
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds