• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

Got My Front Gate Tickets!

#75795 2 years, 9 months ago
Just got to work (took the morning off posting Neil Young Videos ) and my tickets for Manchester and Portland were on my desk. I never got an email from Front Gate saying the tickets were on the way. Aslo the tickets did not come by UPS but instead by USPS in a regular envelope. SO GLAD THEY MADE IT, 10 DAYS TO THE FIRST SHOW
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Got My Front Gate Tickets!

#75864 2 years, 9 months ago
good to hear brother...strange about no e-mail and regular envelope delivery. did you call them in advance to avoid any ticket mishaps? i got my e-mail a few days ago, expecting them sometime this week. mine are also the 2nd week into the tour
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#75866 2 years, 9 months ago
mine were due friday according to e-mail - expecting them today
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#75875 2 years, 9 months ago
They have never delivered ups to me. I liked it when Furthur was using ticket horse.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#75878 2 years, 9 months ago
Thats odd because mine came today UPS next day air and these are for the Columbus show, leter than those. hmmm
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#75900 2 years, 9 months ago
mine were sent UPS and are set to arrive tomorrow...at least thats what the tracking thingy said if they aren't here soon i'm gonna have to let front gate have a piece of my mind
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#75912 2 years, 9 months ago
Received my msg from ticketbastard 4 days after ordering. Frontgate tixs here today for charlottesville
GOOD LOVE
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#75925 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok I'm having a frontgate situation. I purchased a ticket through them for the St. Louis show. I still have my email confirmation from when I bought the ticket. But when I log into my account and view past orders it is not located in there at all. St. Louis tickets are suppose to be shipped out 10/27 but my order isn't in the past orders folder and I'm a little worried for some reason. I reviewed my bank statement and I did pay for the ticket. Should my order be in the previous orders folder? Any help would be great! Thanks!

Also how many days in advised from ship date should I expect a confirmation email?
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#75926 2 years, 9 months ago
FF67 Call Front Gate, they are very helpful.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#75952 2 years, 9 months ago
They must have felt my worried vibes I got my confirmation email a lil bit ago! Now it's on! November Tour!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds