SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Stop posting everything and your grandma

#75908 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
volare wrote:
wlewis wrote:

i just have one question for the group. why are there different sections clearly identified on the message board?

Fascism, man.....pure fascism.

in what way does that reflect fascism on the message board?

Um, I thought that was pretty funny, actually, and I assume it was meant as a mood lightening joke. Note the teasing smiley at the end.

Though a fascist government does appreciate having everyone know and stick to their assigned places and roles in society, something I tend to naturally rebel against.
The following user(s) said Thank You: volare
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#75909 2 years, 11 months ago
ColoradoRain wrote:
Some of you people are on here like all day. Are you unemployed or just slacking?

Not pointing any fingers. It just seems like a lot of people need to relax and enjoy the real world (outside of the internet)

i'm in college and i have a job i like to be on this site as much as i can as i don't have facebook and all that other stuff...not saying that in a mean tone just answering your question (trying to explain everything so i don't start any cyberwars)
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#75910 2 years, 11 months ago
ColoradoRain wrote:
Some of you people are on here like all day. Are you unemployed or just slacking?

Not pointing any fingers. It just seems like a lot of people need to relax and enjoy the real world (outside of the internet)

Smartphones are helpful
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#75914 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i've been getting paid all day, working on the "campaign"

yep me too.

She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#75915 2 years, 11 months ago
ColoradoRain wrote:
Some of you people are on here like all day. Are you unemployed or just slacking? Not pointing any fingers. It just seems like a lot of people need to relax and enjoy the real world (outside of the internet)

I don't think those are the only two options. All you have to do is work hard, not have kids, live below your means, save/invest aggressively, and marry someone with an early retirement plan that gives you both health insurance, and you can be working only a few weeks a year as a consultant like I do, with lots of time for both the internet and the "real" world.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColoradoRain
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#75918 2 years, 11 months ago
Word. I don't want to seem inflammatory either (looking back at my posts it sounds that way, sorry).

I was just trying to say this: If you ever get stressed out or angry over stuff on this board, step back and do something else. Enjoy your real Surroundings. Its silly sometimes to get so riled up over this kind of trivial stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, SunshineSue, deadontherivet
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#75920 2 years, 11 months ago
ColoradoRain wrote:
Word. I don't want to seem inflammatory either (looking back at my posts it sounds that way, sorry).

I was just trying to say this: If you ever get stressed out or angry over stuff on this board, step back and do something else. Enjoy your real Surroundings. Its silly sometimes to get so riled up over this kind of trivial stuff.

right on, agreed 100%

i honestly only got involved to try to diffuse the situation
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#75983 2 years, 11 months ago
Damn, I'm too late for this discussion. Oh well, here's my two cents. Okay now I'm broke, dammitt, you guys suck!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#75993 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Damn, I'm too late for this discussion. Oh well, here's my two cents. Okay now I'm broke, dammitt, you guys suck!
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
volare
Senior Boarder

#76045 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:
volare wrote:
wlewis wrote:

i just have one question for the group. why are there different sections clearly identified on the message board?

Fascism, man.....pure fascism.

in what way does that reflect fascism on the message board?

Um, I thought that was pretty funny, actually, and I assume it was meant as a mood lightening joke. Note the teasing smiley at the end.

yes, she is correct....i didn't even know one was allowed to make a serious comment and use the tongue sticking out smiley....
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds