• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

Re: Stop posting everything and your grandma

#75879 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
This is seriously the best dead related board out there

Without a doubt. Since DW shared he was one of the first 3 people here (elitist much? LOL) I'll share that I was an orginal .orger, philzoner, Dicks Pix 5 on AOL, dead.netter, ratrap.netter.. and I pray that this board doesn't go down in flames like most of the above. Keep it civil...people will disagree with you, get used to it. My RX for DW... 2 vicodan, 3 joints and a 6 pack.... now can we get back to our regularly scheduled programming?

I praised this board on the Zone as soon as Phil made the announcement. I'll tell you that didn't go over well. I'm super OG. Lol
This board won't turn into the mess that some of the others have. The mods seem to do a good job of weeding out the problem children quickly.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#75880 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:
dire wolf actually makes a valid point in his original ideas, the tangent everything went off on i can't agree with...the general discussion is the folder where everything goes that doesn't fit into the other folders. i agree if you have a musical clip post it under music talk, if you have a review of a show put it under show reviews, if you have a post concerning rideshares/extras/etc use fan connect...anything else, dump it off here in general discussion..but it is a little ridiculous that people don't want to post in other folders because people are too lazy to click into another tab

i've learned to live with it, and like many mentioned, i sift through threads i am interested in...just a little tip dire wolf, check to see who created the thread, save yourself the waste of time..if a title and/or creator turns you off, ignore it

i just have one question for the group. why are there different sections clearly identified on the message board?

thank god somebody understands what the hell i was talking about ! i think the funniest part about it is that people take me seriously and actually think this somehow effects me on an emotional level! this is purely for entertainment sometimes and nothing was posted except with a big smile on my face and a sarcastic instigating tongue in my cheek guess that was just too much for some to handle
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Dire Wolf.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#75883 2 years, 10 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
wlewis wrote:
dire wolf actually makes a valid point in his original ideas, the tangent everything went off on i can't agree with...the general discussion is the folder where everything goes that doesn't fit into the other folders. i agree if you have a musical clip post it under music talk, if you have a review of a show put it under show reviews, if you have a post concerning rideshares/extras/etc use fan connect...anything else, dump it off here in general discussion..but it is a little ridiculous that people don't want to post in other folders because people are too lazy to click into another tab

i've learned to live with it, and like many mentioned, i sift through threads i am interested in...just a little tip dire wolf, check to see who created the thread, save yourself the waste of time..if a title and/or creator turns you off, ignore it

i just have one question for the group. why are there different sections clearly identified on the message board?

thank god somebody understands what the hell i was talking about !

i understand your premise, everything else you've said and done since then i don't agree with one bit, you did prove a point, except nobody is going to admit "oh wow, there is someone who thinks about it differently than i do"
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#75887 2 years, 10 months ago
everything i did and said after i dont agree with either...for the most part...but i can't help but push a big red button when it says DO NOT PUSH printed in big black letter above it. It got out of hand and I was just seeing how far I could tweak the people who actually had a problem. maybe that's not nice but hey nobody's perfect
volare
Senior Boarder

#75888 2 years, 10 months ago
wlewis wrote:

Fascism, man.....pure fascism.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#75889 2 years, 10 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
This is seriously the best dead related board out there

Without a doubt. Since DW shared he was one of the first 3 people here (elitist much? LOL) I'll share that I was an orginal .orger, philzoner, Dicks Pix 5 on AOL, dead.netter, ratrap.netter.. and I pray that this board doesn't go down in flames like most of the above. Keep it civil...people will disagree with you, get used to it. My RX for DW... 2 vicodan, 3 joints and a 6 pack.... now can we get back to our regularly scheduled programming?

i HATE pharmaceuticals i dont even like taking advil and only drink whiskey now... my three favorites right now

Strannahan's
Wild Turkey Rare Breed
Lagavulin (this one never changes)
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#75896 2 years, 10 months ago
volare wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Fascism, man.....pure fascism.

in what way does that reflect fascism on the message board?
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#75898 2 years, 10 months ago
since i started one of the threads that is mentioned i'll own up to it and say i'm sorry for posting the 7 walkers review in the general discussion i didn't mean to piss anyone off or waste anyone's time that was not my intention i decided to post it in general discussion to make sure sunshinesue and chester saw my thank you for persuading me to go in the future i will post my non furthur show reviews in the show review i did mention the reason why i did it (i'm a forum slut and wanted my thread to get around ) but as for my grandma she is a saint also i hope you dont take my response the wrong way i'm not being a smartass i'm being sincere and having fun (what i do all the time )
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#75906 2 years, 10 months ago
Some of you people are on here like all day. Are you unemployed or just slacking?

Not pointing any fingers. It just seems like a lot of people need to relax and enjoy the real world (outside of the internet)
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#75907 2 years, 10 months ago
i've been getting paid all day, working on the "campaign"
Time to create page: 1.62 seconds