• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mrh
Junior Boarder

This Forum Is Too Dark!

#7539 3 years, 5 months ago
Seriously, couldn't you change the colors around here? First you start with a black background and then you use a lot of dark blue type. Sure would be more pleasant and a lot easier to read with a light color background and sharp dark text. IMO.
judit
Junior Boarder

Re: This Forum Is Too Dark!

#7544 3 years, 5 months ago
Or a black background and sharp white text!
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Lynx
Visitor

#7545 3 years, 5 months ago
mrh? You sound more like

Welcome though. Have fun here!
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by .
mrh
Junior Boarder

#7546 3 years, 5 months ago
The truth is the older I get the more I'm starting to look like Mr. Magoo. And the more I need my glasses.
Drmzspace
Junior Boarder
Gonna make the mountain be my home...

#7552 3 years, 5 months ago
I'm still having a lot of speed issues with this site, is it just me? Slow to page down from the top of each discussion and lots of stutters, freezes, hang-ups and general sloggishness...

Makes for a very frustrating user experience... my .02 worth.
Lynx
Visitor

#7554 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah drmzspace, it sometimes seems like it gets bogged down a little. Not too bad though and getting better all the time. I've done some website work in the past and it can be a bitch to get everything just right. Most of the issues don't become apparent until after the site gets launched so there is no choice but to try and fix things "live" and that can be frustrating for users. All you can do as a web designer is hope people are patient. If weeks/months go by and nothing gets better then that's another story.

Mrh... thanks for not getting pissed at my little picture! It was just a joke. I'm giving your first good karma point for having a good sense of humor. And for what it's worth I'm starting to look a little Magooish myself!
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by .
Drmzspace
Junior Boarder

#7555 3 years, 5 months ago
I understand all that, being a hack website developer myself...

I still get an error code at the top of the page when I load from the URL bar or a bookmark too. It's definitely code issues I would say. Just wondering if everyone was experiencing it as I would expect.
Me2
Fresh Boarder
Its Time to Matter...

#7561 3 years, 5 months ago
....maybe the dark is from your eyes....

Jk. agreed it is kinda hard on the eyes. The yellow letters actually, pop off the black backround better. The site itself is waaaay faster than it was when it started out, which is cool by me.
The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities. We need men and women who can dream of things that never were. - John Keats
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#7576 3 years, 5 months ago
picky deadheads man, picky deadheads.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Drmzspace
Junior Boarder

#7586 3 years, 5 months ago
I like my car to turn when I turn the wheel too.

I would like to read more of the discussions but it's too frustrating trying to navigate the site, that's all.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds