• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

Re: How much would you charge for these?

#75351 2 years, 10 months ago
deadontherivet wrote:
BigBabyViper wrote:
i think 5 for bracelets maybe 15 to 20 for spoons i think that is more realistic
glass goes for a pretty big premium on lot. It really depends on your designs and competition. If I was going to price it I would get a feel for what others are charging. Also one of those heady black cases doesn't hurt either. It can turn a $10 item into a $20 treasure.

i agree it def ranges but in my experience a 20 dollar spoon will sell quickly and you can count on that more. it def all hinges on design and if its full color or fumed/frit/wrap and rake style so i was just commenting on those pieces he posted. im also spoiled i live in southern oregon and there are many world class blowers im around sometimes and its hard to get more than 15 or 20 dollars from a store for even a full color spoon(from a blower).
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#75352 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah for sure. I was thinking about the Midwest. There is one guy here in STL that does amazing glass work. I have a couple of his. I have a plain one I keep for road trips in case I have tonditch it, and a couple detailed pieces for at home amusement. I always wanted to get into blowing glass. It may be my next hobby.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#75370 2 years, 10 months ago
Ive vended at Nateva and other small festivals selling my fiancee's hand stitched, weighted hoops and my friends glass pendants and pipes and its a blast. Simple pieces like that range from $10 to $20, snd the bracelets sell for $5. The fun part is trading! Wr made a killing with the hoops and glass, but the fun part is feeling out the customer, if it seems like they just cant afford your set price, drop it $5 or do a deal for two or three. Your goal is to sell, your not going to move stuff if your not flexible. Know what your bottom price is and dont undercut yourself but be willing to barter and make some friends along the way. Vending or selling your creative wares in the lot can be a very fulfilling venture. Good luck.
chubbler
Fresh Boarder

#75402 2 years, 10 months ago
thanks for all the feedback. love this place!
m.1
Fresh Boarder
Beauty ~ Truth ~ Love

#75457 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it's about what it cost you to begin with...but I would say 12-15 for the bracelets and 25-35 for the glas...the dollar doesn't buy what it used to...whoever said $5, well, don't listen to them...
Good Luck!
chubbler
Fresh Boarder

#75517 2 years, 10 months ago
thanks m.1
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds