83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Help end the cruel act of Chaining a dog

#75233 2 years, 6 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
im with mrs jimp enough with the laws and i dislike Peta big time

enogh with the laws?

A law saying its illegal to keep a pet tied up for 24 hours straight every day of the week and month is something wonderful. Are you out of your fucking mind?
There arent hardly enough laws to protect domestic animals and you say"enough of the laws"?

She keeps thinking I'm talking about people who tie thier pets for a few hours to go out and pee. Then i respond saying No, its an anti 24 hour chaining law. For pets who NEVER come off a chain all week, month and usually YEAR.
She then replies, gee i still dont know why you think a dog outside for a few hours is wrong...wtf?
What the hell is wrong with your comprehension that people like you are GOOD?

And you say enough of the laws...man your dumber than this broad.
Peta isnt the best on everything, but this is something not only PETA supports and /or started. Is something that all people...Christians and good hearted people of a ll faiths or not just humane pet owners and animal lovers, or even people who dont like animals, but know right from wrong and abuse or not.

Enough of the laws? What? A law saying its wrong to keep an animal tied up to a chain around thier fucking neck for twenty four hours a day is a joke. Enough of the laws. ?? Is your name Adolf ?
thats an awful lot of insults thrown my way.way to win over people.your definately Bipolar seek help
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#75235 2 years, 6 months ago
BTW i feed strays and have /had pets dogs /cats all adopted from shelters.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#75257 2 years, 6 months ago
I don't like P.E.T.A. either but I love Peta
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by funky420.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#75300 2 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
BTW i feed strays and have /had pets dogs /cats all adopted from shelters.

Exactly, you help animals. But you say that a law protecting animals from being chained 24 hours a day is not of your interest. And IM bipolar?
uuuhhh?
And winning over someones views isnt the point. I dont need to win over your view. You like dogs and have dogs from shelters...so i wouldnt think your view would need to be "won over"...but for some reason you dont think the cause is important..im kinda lost.
Its ok if you dont think so. Many do, even walk in the sunshine and Ms. Jimp. And thousands others who are bringing the notion to thier local community law makers and proposing thier communities have it in writing so it will happen alot less. You rescue animals and dont think its important to keep animals from being tied up ALL day NIGHT and YEAR long, then i dont care to win you over...it just doesnt add up. And i really dont intend on diagnosing what your problem is. Or caring- i dont at all. Thats like saying I support the idea of fighting cancer but those coin drops at stores that collect change for the cause are stupid? what? IM bipolar? uuuh. ok sure man.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#75301 2 years, 6 months ago
if a person wants to keep his guard dog chained up in the junk yard its THEIR buisness not yours im sick of goverment intrusion if you want the goverment to dicate your life thats fine me i dont .You are too full of anger ya need to relax or get laid.
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#75309 2 years, 6 months ago
or get a fish tank
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#75312 2 years, 6 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
or get a fish tank

Hey now, we should start a petition to make it illegal to qwn fish tanks that's imprissonment of a living animal WTF!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#75362 2 years, 6 months ago
Do you keep your fish on a chain? no. im shocked that you would make fun of a law that says keeping a pet chained up 24 hours a day is illegal because its mentally and physically harmful. And its not a petition anyone is doing. Its a law passed in your community to ensure the well being of animals not to be treated beyond poor and with no respect.
I actually think fish tanks should be as large as possible. I really dont like fish being contained at all. But you trying to downplay a law to prevent a pet to be ever chained up every minute of his or her day makes me so sick. Typical of the more dramatic "deadheads". Find a reason to complain and make drama. Dont need your ok or approval. Im shocked you'd even attempt to make fun of the importance of any dog suffering on a chain every minute of thier day. Because fish are in tanks and thats confining an animal therefore dogs tied up all day long should stay on thier chains...uhh NO. You are an idiot
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#75364 2 years, 6 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
if a person wants to keep his guard dog chained up in the junk yard its THEIR buisness not yours im sick of goverment intrusion if you want the goverment to dicate your life thats fine me i dont .You are too full of anger ya need to relax or get laid.

There is a fine line of suffering and not suffering. Between neglect and not neglect. Anyone who has a junkyard and has thier dog chained...ok thats fine. But the dog needs to be taken off once or twice a day to get exercise and not be sleeping in its piss and shit.
Thats all.
Most people i know that have junkyards keep the dogs loose.
But i digress.
There are laws that say its illegal to rape someone. Thats the goverment telling you what to do...but its a fine line between right and wrong. Are you a 2 year old "the gov wont tell me what to do." ?? whatt?
n animal chained up is wrong. I hope you just didnt take your medication today.
For your sake.

Its also illegal to tie up an old woman and leave her on a chain. Theres no difference between that and another creature of god called a dog.
If you think so, then i pray you one day feel differently.
Until then, your a god damn idiot.
Time to create page: 2.99 seconds