BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

Re: Help end the cruel act of Chaining a dog

#75167 2 years, 6 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
im with mrs jimp enough with the laws and i dislike Peta big time

enogh with the laws?

A law saying its illegal to keep a pet tied up for 24 hours straight every day of the week and month is something wonderful. Are you out of your fucking mind?
There arent hardly enough laws to protect domestic animals and you say"enough of the laws"?

She keeps thinking I'm talking about people who tie thier pets for a few hours to go out and pee. Then i respond saying No, its an anti 24 hour chaining law. For pets who NEVER come off a chain all week, month and usually YEAR.
She then replies, gee i still dont know why you think a dog outside for a few hours is wrong...wtf?
What the hell is wrong with your comprehension that people like you are GOOD?

And you say enough of the laws...man your dumber than this broad.
Peta isnt the best on everything, but this is something not only PETA supports and /or started. Is something that all people...Christians and good hearted people of a ll faiths or not just humane pet owners and animal lovers, or even people who dont like animals, but know right from wrong and abuse or not.

Enough of the laws? What? A law saying its wrong to keep an animal tied up to a chain around thier fucking neck for twenty four hours a day is a joke. Enough of the laws. ?? Is your name Adolf ?

man i think most people agree with you that 24 hour chaining is absolutely abusive and neglectful but this rant is gettin a bit much nobody is adolf cuz they disagree with certain laws existing thats just good ol fashioned libertarianism
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#75168 2 years, 6 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
MsJimp wrote:
I personally cant stand peta.

i couldnt stand bob barker, but i love the price is right. Dont lie and say you liked him. He wore knee high socks and was a woman izer. Drew is the man. !!

DO NOT TALK BAD ABOUT THE PLINKO KING!
Please tell Governor Christie of NJ to open the records
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#75170 2 years, 6 months ago
peta is extreme for some certain things. And they dont focus on other things that are more important.
The philadelphia zoo needs to be closed and reopen in a space that allows the animals to have descent space. Its a pity and wheres peta on that?

I like people like you mrs Jimp...is that your real name? Im 2 seconds away from going to get some peanut butter ice cream.
lets start a new group like peta but more realistic and less crazy called the Jimp project or some other name. We'll show people how pets should be treated. we'll use like 10 different kinds of pet owners. Some in homes, other apartments and townhomes like you, and show all the ways and places dogs and cats can live and how its possible to always give a pet a good home. Taking them to a field or river once in awhile, or even every day, no ones stoppin you. But 24 hour chaining, a no no. GO WALK A DOG .net
I have some strawberry, vanilla, choc ice cream in the freezer....i need some sleep. although you drove me nuts, i really learned about how cool you are and how nice you are to your pets. im the same way. you spoil your boys a tad more than i do my girls...but thats legal and to me, awesome. bless you. nice lady.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#75171 2 years, 6 months ago
BigBabyViper wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
im with mrs jimp enough with the laws and i dislike Peta big time

enogh with the laws?

A law saying its illegal to keep a pet tied up for 24 hours straight every day of the week and month is something wonderful. Are you out of your fucking mind?
There arent hardly enough laws to protect domestic animals and you say"enough of the laws"?

She keeps thinking I'm talking about people who tie thier pets for a few hours to go out and pee. Then i respond saying No, its an anti 24 hour chaining law. For pets who NEVER come off a chain all week, month and usually YEAR.
She then replies, gee i still dont know why you think a dog outside for a few hours is wrong...wtf?
What the hell is wrong with your comprehension that people like you are GOOD?

And you say enough of the laws...man your dumber than this broad.
Peta isnt the best on everything, but this is something not only PETA supports and /or started. Is something that all people...Christians and good hearted people of a ll faiths or not just humane pet owners and animal lovers, or even people who dont like animals, but know right from wrong and abuse or not.

Enough of the laws? What? A law saying its wrong to keep an animal tied up to a chain around thier fucking neck for twenty four hours a day is a joke. Enough of the laws. ?? Is your name Adolf ?

man i think most people agree with you that 24 hour chaining is absolutely abusive and neglectful but this rant is gettin a bit much nobody is adolf cuz they disagree with certain laws existing thats just good ol fashioned libertarianism

yeah but im not talkin about certain laws existing...im talkin about a law thatDOESNT EXIST. it does in many places, but sooo many places not yet. nighty night
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#75173 2 years, 6 months ago
MsJimp wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
MsJimp wrote:
I personally cant stand peta.

i couldnt stand bob barker, but i love the price is right. Dont lie and say you liked him. He wore knee high socks and was a woman izer. Drew is the man. !!

DO NOT TALK BAD ABOUT THE PLINKO KING!

HA !!!

He was a character, thats for sure. Tell them what they've won..!
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#75174 2 years, 6 months ago
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#75175 2 years, 6 months ago
And i didnt plan on ranting at all. Look at the first 3 posts. Sunshine sue on the third said she agrees with what i was talking about. I was then going to turn off the computer. But then Mrs Jimp said , well if i leave me pet outside to pee and someone walks by, is that illegal too and should all dogs run wild and run into cars and so on. The first 3 posts.
But i learned about missjimp. didnt want to rant at ALL.
sweet dreams

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...7tj_DYr0JC_-xHTn1ysw

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...p5Y5PYfNYYATGmRAB4SA
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#75177 2 years, 6 months ago
Shakeit wrote:

I first heard of 24 hour anti chaining laws not from Peta. I just typed the words dogs chained into google and got the article. I was suprised actually they were concerned about a topic not as extreme, but SSOO important as they usually involve themselves.
24 anti chaining laws are not thier idea so dont try and connect the two. They just support it in addition to MANY other groups and individuals ...- goodnight. pppeeaaccee
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#75211 2 years, 5 months ago
Jimp is a combination of names. No that is not my real name so to speak, Jimp is Mr J imp's nickname. Just fed the boys their weekly Saturday morning bacon sandwich. Gotta go feed the rabbits their Saturday berry yogurt drop treats they are getting restless and Emiko the betta wants her weekly fly. She has started leaping out of her tank because I woke up late.The goldfish want their romaine lettuce too Treat day is fun here lol. The Jimpette has been after me for a bearded dragon and I am not quite sure I am up for building a 12x12x8 enclosure downstairs and installing the expansive lighting and desert and oasis environment for it . Her other thing is "if I cant have the bearded dragon I want a 150 gallon lake Tanganyika African Cichlids community" I used to breed Tanganyika cichlids and she knows that so she is trying to appeal to my soft side for her Christmas gift. We shall see..
MsJimp
Expert Boarder
I take pictures

#75213 2 years, 5 months ago
she wants the pretty purple fish
Time to create page: 1.03 seconds