• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

phuck it all

#75118 2 years, 12 months ago
the wolf came in I got my cards we sat down 4 a game, cut the deck 2 the Queen of Spades but the cards were all the same. dont murder me, i beg of you, please dont murda me.

in the backwash of fenario, the wolves were runnin round
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

Re: phuck it all

#75121 2 years, 12 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#75122 2 years, 12 months ago
Ur nuts. Put the pipe down!
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#75124 2 years, 12 months ago
i just said "ur nuts" on your thread about you headin into frisco with a boombox.
were you offended and say to me "ur nuts". i was kidding. im clean and sober from drugs for 6 years and almost lost my life. watch your mouth about the pipe thing . im just playin around listening to dire wolf. And i was kidding about ur thread. I guess you are nuts though geez. you should apologize to me for mentioning or suggesting i smoke drugs since you dont even know me.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#75130 2 years, 12 months ago
Memo:

1. the internet is filled with tongue in cheek comments

2. Undo your panties for gods sake and get your sense of humor back.

No ill will intended.. sorry you took it that way.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#75141 2 years, 12 months ago
i dont wear undergarments, but i appreciate the advice and your clarity - dont like when people say that. Actually, on drugs, i was unable to speak at all, let alon e think of something TO say. but i'll put down the apple, if thats what you meant. No reddi's
all headii's. but sometimes, trouble ahead, trubble behind. fuck crack. i assume thats what u meant. and i been through hell with that crap and beat it and laughed at it, and piss all over it and the people it makes into and takes out of.

hey, did you say i wear panties? isnt that what women wear? never trust a woman who wears her panties too tight.
BigBabyViper
Junior Boarder

#75169 2 years, 12 months ago
no offense man i believe your not on drugs but the way you are articulating your words makes it really sound like you are or at least have lasting effects from it... again no offense ill prob be the same way in ten years....on the moon
It never got weird enough for me -Hunter S.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#75185 2 years, 12 months ago
It's alright iraqi I dig that song too.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#75195 2 years, 12 months ago
From Hunter's Journal 7/29/96

The song "Dire Wolf" was inspired, at least in name, by watching the Hound of the Baskervilles on TV with Garcia. We were speculating on what the ghostly hound might turn out to be, and somehow the idea that maybe it was a Dire Wolf came up. Maybe it was even suggested in the story, I don't remember. We thought Dire Wolves were great big beasts. Extinct now, it turns out they were quite small and ran in packs. But the idea of a great big wolf named Dire was enough to trigger a lyric. As I remember, I wrote the words quickly the next morning upon waking, in that hypnogogic state where deep rooted associations meld together with no effort. Garcia set it later that afternoon.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds