Maybe fall but its still 98 degrees here in the bay
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
tdog
Junior Boarder
Take a step back

Re: Fall is here

#200278 2 years ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
I broke out the slow cooker and got a hearty beef stew in the slow cooker ,cold air tonight, tomorrow a campfire with sam adams octoberfest brews .....

Right on. I love the fall season.

It's also beer making season for all those home brewers out there.
Freedom is truth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#200389 2 years ago
Warm and dry as hell around here, only difference with fall here is the light is coming in at slightly different angle on the faux tropo SoCal landscpaing people try to turn a desert ecosystem into. Soon enough though cold ocean water, Aleutian storms and long period groundswell light up salty aging hearts scraping greasy wax, dusting off fullsuits. It'll be time for the hearty and indefatigable scrub and sage brush and the critters that call it home to get a good long drink(hopefully) that'll rinse humanities sins and summer excesses clean. Winter feels like the end of hibernation to me when I look north, take a deep breath, lose the gut(sorta) and dream of double overhead Aframe Black's diamonds, Ocean Beach and a New Years in SF. Looks like this year anyway the former is more likely than the latter.
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#200419 2 years ago
I'm going to the real oktoberfest tomorrow for my first taste of oktoberfest beer wish me luck
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#200474 2 years ago
It is currently 37 here. The weather report, not so sweet, has cold, rain, + snow for Saturday with a high of 39. Luckily the RR shows were two weeks ago.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#200475 2 years ago
Is it just me, or am I the only one who calls it autumn? After all, it is called the autumnal equinox. Just wondering.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ecojaded, Wundurland
DigiGal
Senior Boarder
" If it wasn't recorded - it will be forgotten "

#200982 2 years ago
Spring has sprung,
Summer's done,
Fall has fell,
Winter's comin' and it colder than . . .

. . . anything
Still Searching For The Sound??? My LMA Recordings and My Etree Recordings
Griff
Expert Boarder
Don't you see........

#201297 2 years ago
We are having great weather in the PNW, for those who were not in Edgefiled last week. And are just crossing through about 70 days of no rain, yes a record.

My trees really started to turn on Tuesday.........seriously. It was the first really cool night with frost in a few places on my morning run at 8 AM. Later that day as I returned from a lunch meeting one of my trees had gone from mostly green still to half brown since I got back from my run.

It was amazing, never seen such a big change so quickly. We are set up for a glorious Fall with our leaves turning all sorts of beautiful colors. What makes WA unique is the juxtaposition of the changing colors with the deep green evergreens as the canvass. At certain points it looks like "fires" burning yet its 50 degrees and raining and you know its not.

Fire on the Mountain. I'll try and catch a pic in the next few weeks.

Great subject!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#201317 2 years ago
heading up to crown point nys campground for the last weekend hoping for beautiful folliage good times playing music on the rock overlooking lake champlain !!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#201319 2 years ago
I wish fall would arrive here, it has been very hot, 89 degrees today, glad I got a/c
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds